Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
slow here
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
wow... it is slow here...looks like no one has been here for almost half a day... Well.. 11 hours... another hour it would be half a day... Hope everyone is OK.. Just busy staying warm or amazed at the weird weather lol... It is still cold here in Arizona... I was in my weird sleep pattern again today... I suppose tonight will be the same... I have been up 20 minutes and I am tired already...

I am thinking it is the fatigue and depression mixed... Every year around this time I relive my dear son's death... I was beaten and he was born more black and blue then I was.. The PTSD is horrendous around this time of year.. And it is rough to sleep a lot due to the nightmares...

I usually talk on the phone to my counselor but they are in the process of changing her to someone else and I don't think he is getting my messages... I know she would call if she would be getting them... Even if she had to call after hours... But this isn't like her... And I can't ask to talk directly to her without being detoured... I wonder if they know they are playing with someone.s life here...

Well... I guess it isn't that bad... I am getting use to things I think... I was watching a foreign movie today reading the captions and it wasn't too bad... I kept up for the most part.. lol... I should send you a paragraph of what really comes out of these jerky hands... I was telling my son today... My hands stutter much worse then I do right now... My typing is down right funny at times... lol...

Well it is !:20 AM and I am falling asleep sitting up... and typing really funny lol... So I will say goodnight again to this wakeful world... Even though you should all be asleep... and everyone here is... And I hall give myself another catnap... then rested up in an hour or 45 minutes I will be up for another cat-wakey-wakey... and 20 minutes later down again... I don't think this is resting but it is sleep of some kind and occasionally I do sleep almost 2 hours... Rarely but sometimes... lol...

So you dear people... Do something special for yourself today for you are special... Listen dearly to our wonderful world...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.