Skip to content
slow here
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
wow... it is slow here...looks like no one has been here for almost half a day... Well.. 11 hours... another hour it would be half a day... Hope everyone is OK.. Just busy staying warm or amazed at the weird weather lol... It is still cold here in Arizona... I was in my weird sleep pattern again today... I suppose tonight will be the same... I have been up 20 minutes and I am tired already...

I am thinking it is the fatigue and depression mixed... Every year around this time I relive my dear son's death... I was beaten and he was born more black and blue then I was.. The PTSD is horrendous around this time of year.. And it is rough to sleep a lot due to the nightmares...

I usually talk on the phone to my counselor but they are in the process of changing her to someone else and I don't think he is getting my messages... I know she would call if she would be getting them... Even if she had to call after hours... But this isn't like her... And I can't ask to talk directly to her without being detoured... I wonder if they know they are playing with someone.s life here...

Well... I guess it isn't that bad... I am getting use to things I think... I was watching a foreign movie today reading the captions and it wasn't too bad... I kept up for the most part.. lol... I should send you a paragraph of what really comes out of these jerky hands... I was telling my son today... My hands stutter much worse then I do right now... My typing is down right funny at times... lol...

Well it is !:20 AM and I am falling asleep sitting up... and typing really funny lol... So I will say goodnight again to this wakeful world... Even though you should all be asleep... and everyone here is... And I hall give myself another catnap... then rested up in an hour or 45 minutes I will be up for another cat-wakey-wakey... and 20 minutes later down again... I don't think this is resting but it is sleep of some kind and occasionally I do sleep almost 2 hours... Rarely but sometimes... lol...

So you dear people... Do something special for yourself today for you are special... Listen dearly to our wonderful world...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful