Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WHERE DR. P
squarley posted:
IS THE DOCTOR STILL AROUND,I POSTED ABOUT CALF PAIN AND NEVER RECEIVED A ANSWER , OTHER PEOPLE POSTED TO, WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS IS PART OF FM, I WENT TO MY MD,BECAUSE OF IT BEING MOSTLY IN RIGHT LEG, BUT SHE LOOKED AT IT PUSHED ON IT HAD ME TURN MY FOOT UP AND DOWN SAID SHE DIDNT,T THINK IT WAS BLOOD CLOT, BUT MUSCLE PAIN,BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THIS NORMAL. THANKS,SHIRLEY

Anon_10089 responded:
Hello-

Caprice mentioned awhile ago that Dr. Pellegrino is very busy with his own projects. But I haven't seen Caprice here in awhile either!

I'm not a doctor but I have whole leg pain quite often with FM. It's good you checked to see if it was something else. Now that you know it's not, you can probably chalk it up to the FM. I often have very bad pain in one leg at a time.

Heat and meds help me. I use a microwavable rice bag that I made myself. I find this to be better than a heating pad because I can put it right where I need it.

I hope you can get some relief soon!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.