Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day *****1/16/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....and this is the 2nd time I am trying to post....something happened to the 1st post that I tried to do this morning....I woke up too early and was not feeling good as it was....so I ended up going back to sleep after taking some cold medicine. I think I have finally caught what my DH has had for some time now. I guess there were just too many germs everywhere. He has gone back to the doctor to hopefully get an x-ray of his chest. He took up his z pac and he is still having problems.

It is dreary and cool here....not a good day at all. Yesterday was a bad day for me....as the dampness did not help the way my body felt at all....I do hope things will improve soon with the weather.

Noah also got sick yesterday. His dad had a stomach virus and was sick for a couple of days....I was afraid that Noah would also come down with it. But he seemed to feel better as the day progressed. I did not hear from him this morning so I guess he attended pre-school.

Welcome to the new members. It seems like the site has been really slow recently. I hope this is a good sign that people are feeling better and are staying busy. I do hope that the new members will check out the info under *tips* and *resources*...I am sure that you will find some good tools to try.

Vitamin D...be sure and speak to your doctor about checking this. Low Vitamin D can cause some of us to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope that today will be a good day for us all.

Remember to hug your children and grandchildren.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

katmandulou responded:
Happy Wednesday?

Cold and snowy/rainy here today, I hate the cold and dampness. DH is working from home so he wouldn't have to deal with the snow and ice on his commute. It's nice having him here during the day, but it's cramping my "hey I love this song, let's turn it up and DANCE!" moments!

I have a meeting to go to, don't feel like it, but I said I'd be there. My creative network group (creative industry people) is featuring Alex and Ani tonight, with a talk on how they got to be where they are. Who owns one of their bracelets? I'm hoping to win a door prize! LOL I haven't seen anyone since my hospital stay, so this should be fun.

Poor Noah and his Dad. I got my flu shot late (Christmas weekend), but at least I got it. So many people are sick, too many have died. Are some people not taking the flu seriously? I worry about my Dad, who's allergic to something in the shot, and didn't get one.

Gotta make sure I have everything I need for the meeting. Have the n=best day you possibly can,
Lou

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening, I am sitting on the couch for a bit before bed. I did a bit of my reading for millwright, I was falling asleep twitching after 26 pages so that's it for tonight. As soon as I put the book down I woke right up. I like the job, reading the material can be a challenge for me.

It is supposed to get in the teens below zero tonight. That's the January I rememer as a child. I can't say I miss it though. It is supposed to warm up to 25 for Friday then single digit highs for a while after that.

I am feeling alright, neither great or bad. I don't mind that. My only issue right now is my old man's back. It's not bad enough yet to go to the Dr, I won't be able to get a massage for a week or two, and the chiro idea still scares me. I may just have to see her and explain the changes before I get my usual treetment.

We have all been pretty lucky here with as bad as the flu is. My oldest has 7 kids out, they had 12 teachers gone in our small 6-12 school at once. We all recieved shots this year. Hopefully it keeps it away.

Life is good, sleep well folks.

Cory

dakotaspirit1957 replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Sleep well too Cory... I hope you miss out on the nastiness of the flues going around too... We had 2 going thru at the same time last week... I stayed as far away as possible... Being already down and out I didn't need more...

Glad you sound like you are holding your own and doing alright... Can't say how good that is to hear... Life is good for the mot part now isn't it...

Take care... Luv... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.