Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FranR
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
Thank you for your message... I am so gratified when I am told I have helped someone... It is what I live to do now for I am so limited in what else I can do in my life...

Yes it is fearful to have several things happening to you... To be told this diagnosis and then this one and then this... And they all generally complicate each other... And then to have to deal with chronic pain that jut won't quit... Today I had several illnesses peak at once... The first thing I have to do is stop what I am doing and gather myself... Collecting myself enough to realize it is once again time to accept what is happening to me and deal with it... I was in public so it is always hard to deal with it there... I dislike taking meds in front of people but I did... I relaxed with my hypnosis and that is easy for no one even knows I am doing it... Except my son who was with me for he knows me too well lol... I didn't go as far as my light exercising but that will come when I get to know them better... It was my first meeting... I realized why the flares... I forgot my morphine at home... and I know when I am late with it... The pain gets very active and the jerking gets bad... Took an oxy and baklofen and prayed... Took my tramodol... and prayed some more... finally I could concentrate some more...

I still get very fearful when things act up especially in public... At home I deal with it without even thinking about it... Just a force of habit... Acceptance... Meds... Exercise... Prayer... Hypnosis and Relaxation... Rest...

Well... The rest didn't come for a couple of hours till I got home but I survived... And that's a good thing...

You too can learn a system and find your ways to survive... If you need more help write me...

jansbeauty@hotmail.com

Bless you... Take care... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.