Skip to content
another positive thought
Wolfsong452 posted:
well as I'm walking around the building at work, then the parking lot at this wee hours of a Sunday morning, cold crisps air, frozen ice and some snow on the ground. Thinking that this is a small world. Look at all the people we talk to, all walks of life, from all over the world.

Think about it, the same crisp clear shy and that huge white almost full moon. They are seeing the same thing I am.

I'm wondering, if they are wondering, is someone else awake? seeing this moon, the snow,ice and stars, and that big dark and wonderful sky.

As I'm hurrying as I'm walking, making sure not to fall, no one to help me if I did. This makes me wonder what my life is going to be 20 years from now. Think about it, the things that have changed in the last 20 years.

all these wonderful things.

yet if you stop and think all these comforts, technology, that we take for granted,

and yet, there is still the cold, the ice, the snow, and the bright glorious moon that is sparkling off the stars, Then that deep dark endless and mysterious sky, that seems endless.

so in the long run, nothing has changed. The world is still the same.

dollbug responded:
It is indeed a small world afterall, isn't it?? MiMi in NC...we all take *things for granted*....and it seems like a lot of us do not even realize this....probably the majority of us....most of us actually have it made....we have what is important in life....I know that I have been lucky in my lifetime....I have 3 wonderful children....no majors issues and now I have 3 great grandchildren....the only thing I have an issue with there is I have not been able to see and be with my granddaughter now for over 3 years....I have no control over this situation....or you can betcha that IF I did....I would have changed this a long time, no a VERY long time ago. I think about her every day....several times a day and wonder just how she is coping with what is going on with her. The best thing about this is that I can *relate* to her...I know exactly how she feels and I know she is *mad at the world*....wondering where and how we all just dropped out of her life...one day though she will know that things were NOT as they seemed...

Sharon I hope you are doing ok today. You have been blessed with words...and you should definitely use your talent to share....Nana B also has this talent as well.

You share so much with what you say...

We, FMers, must take one day at a time and enjoy the time to the fullest...

It is what it is...regardless of what we want it to be or would like for it to be. \

Have a good day. Stay warm and take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
We are so small in the grand scheme of things. I won't be here in 20 years but i can try....I would be 88 years old. In my calulations I feel 90 most of the time and then I would be 110 I don't think I could do that! LOL.

I have always said I am aiming for 72 and if I can get past that I will be in extra territory. I make each day matter and I look at the sky often. Look at the flowers and the grass and the small wonderments that are constant in this life.

Looks like you keep you EYES WIDE OPEN too.

There is beuty always around us and if you can keep pulling it in to you it helps us so much.

Thanks for the post...I picturesd it all. Nancy B

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Nana B.....MiMi in NC....did you add right?....20 years and you will be 88 years old??? are you sure???

I think I am older than you are...and in 20 years I will only be 80....so how in the world will you be 88?

OK....years ago...it was really very strange....as I had an issue with getting close to 40.....I thought that something was going to happen around me turning 40....I dreaded the years right before I turned 40...and then it happened...my DH got cancer...no joke...it was an like an *OMEN* or something.

My DH thought that I was odd...since this really scared me...and then he was the one who got sick. This was almost like someone was preparing me for what happened...no joke.

And the very weird and strange thing is that I worried about this from the time I was about 20 years old.

Nana B...OK...I am just thinking about this and I only want you to be as young as you feel... I know some days I also feel like I am 90 ....not a good feeling though.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Wolfsong452 replied to dollbug's response:
thank you MiMi,

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.