Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fibro and Shakes?
Rachg810 posted:
Hi i am just wondering if any of you fibro sufferers get shakes? Not so much seen from looking at me but deep inside if feel them? I totally feel like i over did it on some cleaning today considering i have been down most of the week. I had an allergic reation last monday and then a reaction to prednisone they gave me for reaction. i was feeling better today so i decided to catch up on major cleaing. I feel my muscles clenching in my arms just typing this! I tell you its been a rough couple weeks i feel fibro got worse after reaction now i was starting to get better but feel awful now:(( I just want to feel well!

revmva responded:
Yes, I get shakes too. Mine are on the outside and sometimes have trouble typing. Do you ever have this problem?

Rachg810 replied to revmva's response:
Hi, not so much on the outside. But like deep within my muscles. But i dose hurt me to type like my arms will start cramping up bad. Its better now. I think i really over did it. It seems to happen when i push myself to much. Horrible night it was.

dollbug responded:
Hello Rachg...MiMi in NC...the deep down shakes sounds like it might be vitamin B problems...years ago when I was younger, much younger...I too experienced this...did not know what it was but it bothered me a lot...I thought it had something to do with having periods...my doctor told me to take Vitamin B...this is when I started taking them and have continued for years...and yes, it did help.

Vitamin B does help nervous system functioning...over the years I changed to taking the Super B Complex...which covers all of the Bs.

I wanted to also tell you that when you do have good days...or perhaps we just might call them *better days*...it is good not to *overdo and try to catch up with what needs to be done*...we, FMers, must learn to pace, pace and pace even more. You will find out that crossing the line does NOT help our feelings at all. So enjoy feeling better and try not to push yourself so much. Your mind and your body will thank you for this.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.