Skip to content
Thursday *****1/31/2013*****January ends today***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC...where the weird weather continues....another cold front is on its way, according to the forecast....well, at least spring is getting closer as we wait....the ups and downs in this is not good for the mind or the body though....as well as the sinuses. 70* down to 30* again...what a difference....we had storms last night and some places flooded.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for all of us.

So much going on everywhere....I wonder when things will settle down some or will they continue??? It is sad when people and children can no longer *feel safe anywhere*.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group....I am sure that soon each of you will be able to figure out just what your body needs to cope better....hang in there and learn all you can about dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM. Check out the info here under *tips* and *resources*....

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor about checking your Vitamin D level which is so very important to a lot of people these days....low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Can you believe that tomorrow is the first of February? This year is moving right along....like I said we are getting closer to springtime. I am really looking forward to springtime again.

That's all. Remember to pace, pace and pace even more today.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
Short post this morning---I have errands to do. I ended up spending most of my day in the bathroom yesterday, so I didn't accomplish much. I seem to be over the worst of it now (fingers crossed).

The wind was terrible last night. We had gusts over 65mph. Most of the ancient paper was torn loose from the outside of the house and it's hanging in ribbons this morning. I'll be pulling the worst bits off on my way out. All that's left in some spots is bare wood, and it looks like we live in a shanty. Not that it didn't look that way before, lol. It just looks even more so now.

The temperature is already starting to drop outside. It was 57 when I woke up, and it's down to 49. The wind is still howling and it's supposed to blow all day. By tonight it will be back in the 20s, with wind chills in the single digits; and tomorrow we're getting some snow. I want to get my errands done so I don't have to worry about them later. I'd rather be back in by the time it gets really cold.

Hope everyone has a good day---I want to get moving before my body decides it doesn't want to.

mnjeepguy responded:
Good afternoon. I slept about 5.5 hrs. today. My first night shift is behind me. I could have slept longer but the old Beagle was pawing at me to get up and feed him.

The temps are dropping here as well. It's about 10 with tonight dropping down to -17. Fortunately is will warm up by Saturday. I am greatfull is will be short lived.

I struggled at work with my back. It is still pretty bad. The Flexeril helps some. I am hoping it goes away soon or I will miss work. I never miss it for sickness. The only work I have missed in 20 years is my back or a family emergency.

Aside from it all I am in better sprits. Much better than I have been lately. It's always tough for me in the winter with all of the darkness and cold. I dream of someday living in a warmer place.

I hope you all have a good evening. Take care everyone,

Cory

dollbug replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Hello Cory....sorry that you are having issues with your back...have you tried the Stopain Spray? And then how about the heating pad.

Have you tried taking Omegas and perhaps the joint supplements as well? Both of these just might help part of your pain.

I hope it will warm up soon where you live. I do not even know how you can stand this kind of weather.

Take care and stay warm.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.