Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
SPAMMER? landaise28
rosielou posted:
"landaise28" is sending responses about some cure all book. I reported it, but don't know what happens from here.

Rosie

dollbug responded:
Hello Rosie.....yep....seems like landaise28 has been a *busy little bee*....posted the same info on 8 posts here in about an hour.

And the site is not even in English....too good to be true...that's it. Everyone should get a good laugh though.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rosielou replied to dollbug's response:
Hi MiMi

I've been in a bad flare for awhile and haven't been on very often recently. Have there been others posting like this? You're like me, cheap entertainment!

Rosie

dollbug replied to rosielou's response:
Hello RosieLou....if you click on the users name....you can view what they have posted....I was surprised when I looked at this.

Someone just trying to get some free advertisement I guess...trying to sell something.

I guess now that there are no moderators on board, other than the members here...we will just have to *report them*.

I hope we will not have a big problem with such as this.

I hope you will feel better soon.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 replied to dollbug's response:
Googled the screen name.....been busy for awhile all in french it appears to me. Not sure the game, but I have no desire to click onto any of the sites. Some have been around for awhile.

laurab

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.