SPAMMER? landaise28
rosielou posted:
"landaise28" is sending responses about some cure all book. I reported it, but don't know what happens from here.

Rosie

dollbug responded:
Hello Rosie.....yep....seems like landaise28 has been a *busy little bee*....posted the same info on 8 posts here in about an hour.

And the site is not even in English....too good to be true...that's it. Everyone should get a good laugh though.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rosielou replied to dollbug's response:
Hi MiMi

I've been in a bad flare for awhile and haven't been on very often recently. Have there been others posting like this? You're like me, cheap entertainment!

Rosie

dollbug replied to rosielou's response:
Hello RosieLou....if you click on the users name....you can view what they have posted....I was surprised when I looked at this.

Someone just trying to get some free advertisement I guess...trying to sell something.

I guess now that there are no moderators on board, other than the members here...we will just have to *report them*.

I hope we will not have a big problem with such as this.

I hope you will feel better soon.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 replied to dollbug's response:
Googled the screen name.....been busy for awhile all in french it appears to me. Not sure the game, but I have no desire to click onto any of the sites. Some have been around for awhile.

laurab