Skip to content
Remeron
franr posted:
Dear Friends
Another insane week for me.Endedup in ER after an Mri for High BP and dizziness for 8 hours. And then seen GI who thinks something is medically wrong with my swallowing. Also si much pain in back and chest. I reqyested a psych therapists who wanted me to go to outpatient for a week because of my depression.with others who have all kinds of problems ,i.e. drugs,alchol etc. i gave its ome thought and refused. I then see the psychartists who prescrible Remeron 1/2 tab at night to help with pain and sleep. Does anyone know this drug, Also stop halicon. Input please.

SilverDove7 responded:
In the quite sometime ago in a psych ward I was prescribed Remeron for depression. It made me so sleepy oh and hungry all the time. At the time I was so under weight and it dawned on me oh I see what they are doing...dealing with the depression and trying to put some weight on me. And oh did it put the weight on. I went off it ...dont remember when cuz its been so far back and dont remember why. I was put on something else and dont remember what. It might have been Lamictal as I was diagnosed Bipolar around that time.

Sabrina

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.