Skip to content
Remeron
franr posted:
Dear Friends
Another insane week for me.Endedup in ER after an Mri for High BP and dizziness for 8 hours. And then seen GI who thinks something is medically wrong with my swallowing. Also si much pain in back and chest. I reqyested a psych therapists who wanted me to go to outpatient for a week because of my depression.with others who have all kinds of problems ,i.e. drugs,alchol etc. i gave its ome thought and refused. I then see the psychartists who prescrible Remeron 1/2 tab at night to help with pain and sleep. Does anyone know this drug, Also stop halicon. Input please.

SilverDove7 responded:
In the quite sometime ago in a psych ward I was prescribed Remeron for depression. It made me so sleepy oh and hungry all the time. At the time I was so under weight and it dawned on me oh I see what they are doing...dealing with the depression and trying to put some weight on me. And oh did it put the weight on. I went off it ...dont remember when cuz its been so far back and dont remember why. I was put on something else and dont remember what. It might have been Lamictal as I was diagnosed Bipolar around that time.

Sabrina

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful