Skip to content
Saturday ****2/2/2013****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...and itis cold today...really cold...I guess this weird weather is why I am sick again....I think I am having a relapse of the same thing I had before....not a good thing for the mind or the body. I think I coughed all night...I finally got up early this morning and took some cough syrup which helped a little and I also put a cough drop in my mouth, which I know I should not do when I am trying to rest.

DH got the tv hooked up...and working...it is interesting that the modern technology world continues to invent more and more to make things better and more expensive...no one is ever satisfied...and all of the companies try to out do each other....each wants to be on top with the best of whatever.

What is strange is that there is nothing to watch much on Saturday Mornings...I have all of the channels with nothing good to even watch....funny how some things work, or NOT.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group recently....I am sure that each of you will find some good information here and some good support. This is a great group of supporters who share all kinds of good *tools and tips* for how to cope better with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

Vitamin D...be sure and talk to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked which is important to a lot of people these days...low Vitamin D can cause some of us additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping the new members will check out the info under *tips* and *resources* where I am sure you will find something that perhaps you have not thought of trying.

I hope today will be a good day for each of us...and remember we are getting closer to spring.

Remember to hug your children and grandchildren.

That's all folks.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Saturday morning MiMi and all that follow. I hope your yesterday was nice and that your today is also.

It snowed here this a.m. Pretty as all get out, but a rain/ snow mix around noon will melt it all away. It will be cold today, tonight. A mix of weather tomorrow and Monday, but a warm up with sunshine over the next week. I heard " Phil " predicts an early spring. Yea " Phil "! I hope he's right I've had enough of the colorless winter season. I can't wait for spring.

No errands to do today. Gonna pass on church service with my DD and her family this evening. The ' flu' is going around up there so thought it best to pass for this week. Did my shopping yesterday and DH has all the foods he wants for tomorrow'Super Bowl meal. I thought about frying a turkey but he said ribs would do him fine. I have to make the potatoe salad, but that's about it. Lucky me.

MiMi, glad you like the new TV. And yeah Saturday's are pretty slow here as well. Not much to watch either. Right now I'm re watching a program on the History ch.

DH is getting our TV room ready for the repairing of the wall and then the painting. He shouuld be installing a new flat screen TV by month's end. He's going bigger than 55" so I am guessing the cost will be more than I had factored in to our budget. But he is getting a bonus and his vacation pay by the end of the month so I can't say don't buy it, it's his money. I just think a flat screen that big will take up so much of the wall.

Okay, let me close here as theres not much to post about. Wishing each of you a good day.
Gentle hugs, Linda R.

mnjeepguy responded:
Hello everyone, I am struggling through the nighs. I have slept very poorly but I am greatful that the work load has been light. Being new to millwrighting they go easy on me. With my back going out on Tuesday and still recovering, it has been tough. On a postive note, it is better that it was and I only have two nights left of the six.

It has finally warmed up some. Last night was a low of 1. Much better than the -23. The sun is finally out today as well. It has been dark and gloomy for too long. Much better for the spirit.

Mimi I hope you get some rest and recover quickly. It makes it so much tougher on us. Take care everyone,

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
467 of 542 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.