Tuesday ******2/5/2013 ******
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is chilly this morning....I woke up at a decent hour this morning...actually a little later than usual...which is ok with me. I am still fighting my cold and cough...getting better finally...I am not keeping Noah today...since I do not feel like I am well enough to do so...I would not wish this on anyone.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for all of us with little to no pain.

So much going on everywhere....and I, too, have my own personal problems that I am facing...worried sick about my little granddaughter whom I have not seen in over 3 years...the school has refused to allow my son to see her at school even though they have acknowledged that there is a valid visitation agreement. It is interesting just how people can take parts of something and follow what they care to do.

Welcome to the new members who have joined recently. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. Please check out the info under *tips* and *resources* as I am sure you will find some good *tools* that perhaps you have not thought of trying before. It does take a trial and error process to find the right combination of *tools* that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting the D checked....which is so important to a lot of people these days.

I hope everyone will remember Caprese (I think this is how she spells her name, seems like I have mispelled it) at this time...and send her a card if you can. I am sure she would enjoy hearing from all of us....(see Monday's post where her address was posted)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Take care and stay warm.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Padme responded:
Hey <3 Chilly here in Jersey, try and stay warm Mimi and thank you for the advice for this new comer!

rudyandirmouse responded:
Hello and good Tuesday MiMi, Padme and all that will follow my post.

It's nice here now. Sun's out and it feels warm. Will well into the 50's today and it feels like a March morning rather than a February one. And OMG spring is just a few weeks away. I am so beyond ready for it.

I have my allergy testing appointment today. Missed my appointment with my PCP yesterday due to a migraine. I had a migraine Saturday, late Sunday night and then last night into this a.m. Couldn't for the life of me figure out what was causing them. DUH, I was moving TV's and furniture so was dusting everything off and of course, it was the DUST that got me sick. UGH. Anyway got my meds and sprays so am feeling better now and will be able to get to the dr's appointment so I find out what else I am allergic to

MiMi, I am sorry to hear that ' the powers that be ' have again kept you and your son from seeing your granddaughter. It's such a shame. I had hoped you and your family would have been having visitations with her by now. Surely your son's lawyer can make them abide by the vistitation agreement your son got. Just isn't fair.
Glad you got a good night's sleep and that your cold is getting better. I did what Nancy suggested with the Pepto so hope that it keeps the cold away from me.

Padme, welcome to the FMily! I know you will find a lot of useful info here, along with concern, support and
understanding. I've been on the board 3 years now and the people here have been such a blessing to me and my daily struggle with fibro and it's many conditions. So nice to have a place where, everyone knows and understands how your feeling. So please post often and let us get to know you as you get to know us. Again, Wecome.

angleswife, I hope you are feeling better and I am sending prayers to you and the family in the hope that they will be of some help to you and your aunt. I am so sorry to hear the news about her. I checked the board out yesterday and saw your posts about her. Sending love and <<< HUGS >>> to you dear friend.
As I mentioned I missed some posts because I have been off the board for a few days due to the migraines and helping Rudy clear out the TV room and bedroom. I wish I had never agreed to new TV idea. Ugh, what a pain! Spent last night getting our TV room TV up in the bedroom and the old bedroom tv out and off to Goodwil. OMG that thing was so heavy and dusty. I cleaned it last summer but OMG the dust it had on the back side. Promise to stop me if I ever mention I've agreed to another home project like this one.

Okay, gotta get up and get out the door. Sending best wishes to everyone. Have a great day.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

mnjeepguy responded:
Good afternoon everyone. I am free from the wrath of my 6-12hr night shifts. I made it though withought major issues and managed a nap after I got home this morning.

The sun is shining bright today. Although it was only in the low 20's, the sun made it nice to be outside. I had to do my neighborhood snow removal after my nap. We had about 4" come down last night. Everything is beautifully covered.

I am a little stressed. I have a friend of over 30 years, since I was just a little boy. He has serious boundary issues with my wife for the last 8 years. I have spoke my mind before on this and told him where the line was. He continues to cross it so it's time to throw in the towel. The man is socially incompetant, arrogant, and selfish. Most of wich I can deal with but I have had enough. He E-mails my wife all the time and calls her daily. A recent E-mail was enough for me to call it what it is. Someone who only cares about himself. I don't need that in my life.

The issue above is heavy on my mind today but I am doing alright. My back is not good but I am fully functional once again. I have four days off to relax now before I go back to work.

I hope you all enjoy the day. Take care everyone.

Cory

fibroinsd responded:
afternoon...a surprisingly cool day here..overcast and just plain ol grey...not too good...

I have been down in the dumps this week...too many little things starting to pile up I think..nothing I can put my finger on...

Mimi...so so sorry about the school and the visitation..ugh..what a pain..I do hope you all get court ordered visitation where she HAS to show up or mom goes to jail..ugh..turn around would be fair play, no? but then the gd has to deal with all the upheaval and problems..

Cory...so sorry about the "friend" ..who is not really a friend..looks like you need to get rid of him..seriously that is too weird...glad you made it through the night shifts..

Linda...glad it is a little warmer there...and Padme..welcome

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright