Skip to content
ANGRY!!!???!!! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!
BetteK posted:
I'm angry all right! My othervise rational hubby just told me how dirty our house is and why IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

Nevermind that I haven't been out of the house in over a week. Nevermind that HE'S the one who tracks in smelly barn dirt.
Nevermind that I've spent at least 20 hours a day in bed for the last
week.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

It's all my fault that my back starts to scream when I stand for more
than 5 minutes.
It's all my fault that it takes two hands to lift a milk jug.
It's all my fault that the migranes are back--on top of the sinus
headache..
It's all my fault that I can't think from fibrofog.
It's all my fault that being touched by anyone--even hubby--hurts.
It's all my fault that I'm seeing double.

So yes, IT'S ALL MY FAULT that the house is filthy.

And IT'S ALL MY FAULT that I'm so angry I could spit--if the Sjogrens
left any spit in my mouth.

Towards better days, (WHEN IT'S NOT ALL MY FAULT!)

BetteK

BetteK responded:
P.S.

Hubby invited company for dinner tonight!

maggiethedoglover replied to BetteK's response:
Dear BetteK,

Hope he's a good cook! Hope you're better also because anger only hurts yourself. This is not to say that you don't have the right to be angry...just that it punishes no one except you.

Sending many soft hugs your way,

maggie

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire

BetteK replied to maggiethedoglover's response:
Oh Maggie, some days even the softest hugs hurt. But I just needed to vent. And, yes, he did cook. He and our son cook when they absolutely have to have fried food. I'll bake. I'll broil. I'll steam. I'll boil. I'll even barbecue. But I will not fry.

Thank you for your kindness and your wisdom.

BetteK

jennagale76 replied to BetteK's response:
Dinner- Sounds like my MIL who comes to my house and then invites people over for dinner. I'm normally agreeable, but the last time she did it, I told her, " I hope they like grilled cheese and tomato soup." And that's what I made. lol~~ I was in a flare and wasn't thinking straight. But at least she got the point.

katmandulou responded:
BetteK:
Thanks for coming and venting. We all need someone, and some days that someone can't be the dog again!

Usually, it's me telling myself that it's my fault. My house is a mess. We have a large dog and she doesn't clean up after herself.

I'm sorry your DH feels that it's your fault. I hope he and his 'company' enjoy that can of soup.

Come back and vent anytime!!
Lou

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.