Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****2/9/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is 31* and sun is shining...
I know that a lot of you got lots of snow last night. I hope today will be a good day for you. I hope you will stay safe and warm.

I had a really rough night last night. It was a night of lots of stress...and little sleep...so today will be quite interesting. I had problems with little to no sleep and the fatigue is almost unbelieveable. I think I am about to see just how corrupt our system is here.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently....I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. Be sure and check out the info under *tips* and *resources* as I am sure you will find some good *tools* there that perhaps you have not thought of trying.

Vitamin D...ask your doctor to check this for you. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for a lot of people these days....and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Have a good day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd responded:
morning...well, I didn't make it for friday check-in..but I did make it this morning! Surely am thinking of all in the storm storm...hope all are safe and warm...saw that Angelsife had a ton of snow up there...and saw a pic of Nancy's yard on fb..it looked pretty..but I know it can be a hassle to get around in...hope the roads get cleared soon...and it warms up a bit...

Mimi...saw your note on your gd...oh dear...I surely hope your son can find her and get the courts to order her back...ugh...you know this is going to turn into another battle..wish I could help...

so much going on here..and yet it all seems too long to go into...DH is having to go up to Seattle to take care of some personal business...and is taking DS with him...second DS is doing better...and DD is out of town on a trip with a friend...and then there is me..going over to see mom and dad today...and check on things...and something is always broken and needing to be fixed...just things like that..nothing major, but a lot of little things...seems like I can hardly catch my breath...DD's truck keeps breaking..and my DH and DS are trying to get it fixed.. And I do have my Bunco group coming on Monday..so I have to get this house cleaned up..hard to do when DH and DS are taking things out getting ready to go...
It just always seems like crazy time here.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Saturday MiMi, cece and all that follow. I hope your day is going well and that fibro issues and pain are not something you are dealing with today.

I feel guilty here today because we have sunshine and pretty good temps and our FMily up in the North East are dealing with /having such terrible weather. I do hope that they / ( angelswife and Nancy ) and everyone there are in a safe warm place right now.

MiMi, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I do hope that there is a way to find your little grand daughter and that the courts will order her back to NC.

cece, you have so much on your plate. Wish there was some way to help you. Know that I keep you in my thoguhts.

A slow day here. DH had promised to take me to New Orleans/ pre Madi Gras but he is in his remodle his ' man cave ' / our TV room mode and until he gets to a place with it that he's happy with he's not going anywhere. Got all but one of the grand kids Valentine's gift out or to them. Yesterday we took stuffed animals and candy, along with a new CD of Peter Pan and Lion King to the youngest of GC. Made them happy. Then DH and I went to Claim Jumpers@ the Opry Mills Malls and had, to say the least a most disapointing meal. Soup came out luke warm, my baked potatoe came out cold and my " fried " mac and cheese came out, I swear this is true, FROZEN. One bite and I spit it out. Not happy. Had perfect meals @ the Claim Jumpers in Cali.

Will close this cause, again, not much to talk about.. Sending ' stay well, wark and safe ' wishes to our FMily up north and have a great day to all, over all.
Gentle hugs, Linda R.

angelswife responded:
Hi Mimi,
Too tired to write much...it was a busy day. This is what our place looked like. All I did was shovel snow!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4475086755485.2147502.1239420194&type=1

dollbug replied to angelswife's response:
OMG*****Sharon....I am glad that you have the snow and not NC....I hope this will soon be over with...at least spring is right around the corner.

The cat looks comfortable sitting and enjoying the heat.

I hope you will remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

Take care. Stay warm and safe too.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
461 of 536 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.