Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hi Dr. Mark P. and others - about urination problem and FM?
janejanehk posted:
Hi Dr. P and friends,

It's me, Jane from HK again. My urination problem get worse these several months. Just found slight bacteria in urine but my doctor said this slight amount cannot cause infection. My blood test is very good.

My symptoms include pain at abdominal and bladder area, etc., frequent and painful urination, make up to urinate for one for more time

Any other test I should take? How can I know if it's caused by FM or others?

Also, do you have suggestion in my diet?

Lucky that by fibro generalized pain is stablized now after practising Chi Kung these several months, I feel like miracle but the urination problem doesn't get better.

Sorry that I haven't write here for months because I've been very busy until today that I don't feel well and really sit down and write .... ;(

Blessing to you all!!!!! Today is the first day in Chinese New Year here but I don't go out because of my urination & abdominal pain problem.
thanks,
Jane
HK

An_249441 responded:
A friend of mine had to deal with a similar problem and went around to a number of doctors, it ended up not being any infection. Hers was interstitial cystitis. There is some information online, including here on webmd. Perhaps that might be something for you to look at.

dollbug responded:
Hello Jane....MiMi in NC...I wanted to let you know that Dr. P has not been around for over 5 months now. It seems like WebMD has decided our support group could be a user managed group. We do have some good support here and I am sure that others will chime in to share their experience with you about health issues.

I do know that we, FMers, have all sorts of ailments which may or may not be related to the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

I hope you are drinking a lot of water. I think water and lots of good water is something good for our bodies.

I hope you will continue to improve.

Please keep us updated on how things are going for you.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Good morning,

It is true you may have Interstitial Cystitis (IC). You need to be seen by a urologist for this diagnosis. It may be a good idea if it is compromising your life.

I will tell you when I have bulged a disc in my back, or the lower muscles of the back have gotten festered...I have this problem, Deep abdminal pain and bladder irritation....I can also get restless leg syndrome from it. I work on pelvic tilts and approaching the muscles of the back.

I get trigger point injections as a main therapy for me, so I am at an advantage to be fixed quite quickly.

So, try lying on the floor and bend the knees a bit, tilt the pelvis upward to stretch the back muscles...see if this releives your sensations......if no help, I would make the appointment with Urology to be followed in a different direction. The QUALITY of your life and day is so valuable and if it is keeping you from going out....you must keep looking for an answer.

Good luck and keep us posted on the follow through as we all learn by eachothers issues. Take care, Nancy B

janejanehk replied to booch007's response:
hi friends,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply.
And where would I find diet for FM in improving urination? Which website?

Thanks for reminder and sometimes I have too much things to do for my health (so do many of you, I think?) ... and forgot there's still exercises to imrpove urination

Time flies and I thought I wrote here was 3 months ago. Never realized that Dr. P left the group already.

Well, when I do Chi Kung these days, I feel my unsolved fear in the past in my body, that we have to meditate our kidney in one of the steps. In Chinese medicine, kidney is related to fear
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/principles/applicationfiveelements.html

Let me keep update at this group. Thanks!!!

blesing,
Jane

janejanehk replied to janejanehk's response:
Seems better when I practice Chi Kung and Feldenkrais .. still need observation.

Anyone of you practice Feldenkrais, what's your exprience?

There're only 3 people who teach Feldenkrais and there're only 4 to 5 courses, 4-5 lessons/ course, for every year.

blessing,
Jane

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.