Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I think I've had a break through...
creedus posted:
The one pill I didn't want to take because I've seen what it does to a person actually helps me. I have nerve pain that causes my not being able to walk some days. Also today the doctor finally said I have arthritis but I don't quite know which one, still have to see a rheumatologist for that. I'm on a strange cocktail that kinds of worries me.

Topamax~~for migraines
Neurontin~~for nerve pain in my hip
Flexeril~~for my muscle spasms
Phenergen~~for the nausea of my migraines and the neurontin
Lisinopril~~blood pressure
Diclofenac~~inflammation ( it mostly causes me to sweat like i'm in a sauna)

So at least I'm closer to knowing what's the next directions with my life.

booch007 responded:
So glad a good mix was found for you. If I took that I would not have an eyelid open at all....

Neurontin knocks me out and add phenergan...WOW, flexeril knocks alot out (not me) but in that mix, I would sleep soundly for sure!.

I also added diclofenac at times to cover any arthric/ inflammatory issues and it has helped me at times....but it makes me so nauseas..I MUST take it with good food. Then OK.

So, again...glad you found a good mix for yourself. . So valuable.........Take care, Nancy B

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.