Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday ****2/12/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is already 48*.....yes....I can hardly believe this....I think it is going to be a nice day....temp wise anyway***the week-end and yesterday day were probably the most stressful days of my life in a very long time....(and I have had some stressful days in the past few years)...NC is a state where anyone can go into a magistrate's office at anytime and bring charges against anyone without any evidence or probable cause...and this is what happend to my daughter...(for the second time now) last summer the same ex police officer did the same thing to her and she had to pay an attorney and go to court 2 times and the man did NOT even show up in court....so he is at it again...she attended middle schoo and high school with this man.

That is it....never had any kind of other relationship with him...but OMG the stories and false accusations which this person has made up....I often wonder about a lot of people these days. It was interesting yesterday as I went with her to turn herself in for something that she is NOT guilty of...she stated that this was the most demeaning thing she has ever had to do...she was fingerprinted and had her DNA taken and they took a mugshot of her. This man tried to call us on Friday starting at 8:45 and continued until 9:20...he did not leave a message but just continued to call back..thinking someone would answer the telephone.

When we did not answer he then called my younger son...(who does not remember him from school) and my daughter in law hung up on him...he then turned around and called my younger son at work...and he proceeded to tell the wildest false accusations about my daughter to him...OMG...there were stories about all kinds of *things* which did not happen...I think this person is a mentally ill person.

Anyway...yesterday when we entered the magistrate's office...both of us very nervous about this...I saw our former pastor...He was life a *peaceful dove*....immediately my nerves settled and I knew things would be ok. I guess this was exactly what we needed...someone to assure us that things would be ok. We both hugged him and talked briefly to him about what was going on. He is a wonderful person and he and his wife loved my children like they were grandchildren to them.

So...this is what my week-end and Monday was about. I hope and pray that no one here ever has to endure any such as this.
My pain levels have been *off the chart*...to say the very least.

OK...enough on my soap box.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group...this is a good group of sharing and caring group of people...a few good men and mostly women here. We all have been there done that and we know what has helped us cope better with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM. Please check out he info under *tips* and *resources* where you will perhaps find some good *tools* that you have not thought of before. It does take a trial and error process to figure out just what the body needs...so hang in there and with time and effort I am sure that you will figure it out.

Vitamin D....be sure and check with you doctor about doing this test...it is a simple blood test...but you MUST ASK the doctor to run it...as it is NOT included in the normal bloodwork that the doctor's do.

Please remember my granddaughter as we think she is now in another state....possibly AZ.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Have a good Tuesday.

Stay safe and stay warm.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Oh Mimi... My heart goes out to you and your daughter... Your son and dear granddaughter...

I am fighting almost the same stress with my son... Only she hasn't been foolish enough to bring the court into it... I think she knows she would be in more trouble then him... No child support... Running off 5 times and leaving her children and husband... Not being a consistent and reliable mother when she is around... And she is trying to come between me and him and I think that is where she finally made her mistake... When she told him to kick me and his brother out and take her back... Plus telling my grandchildren I am an evil witch and to stay away from me... And I am trying to take her place and it is my fault she isn't with them... And if they are mean to me they will be sent to live with her...

Things started getting bad then... And they only are getting worse... Oh well...

"Such Is Life In Jan's World... "

My new quote... takes the place I feel like crud when asked how I am and they really don't want to know...takes the place of sarcasm that I want to hold in and keep to myself as to not make waves... takes the place of laughing at them instead of with them... no one likes to be laughed at... and takes the place of not sharing the pure emotion of it all...

I do need to rest today... I have to go to Walmart too... Get those valentines lol... Gotta spread the love... My grandbabies are counting the days... They are just too sweet...

But I must rest a lot more then yesterday... Had a sleepless night and very bad morning this morning... Didn't pace well enough and was up too long... Oh well... felt great to be up and about... Just got rough again after supper... But try as I might I held it down and my meds stayed down... Just didn't feel like they did anything to help... lol... probably still laying there lol... Maybe they will kick in and decide to work today... lol... that always makes my day interesting...

Well... I think I will go rest for a bit and chedck my email later and see how everyone is later...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

katmandulou responded:
Oh MiMi, I'm so sorry that your daughter is going through this. It seems to me that that awful man can be charged with harassment!
( hugs)
Lou

katmandulou responded:
Whoopsie - That non-reply below is probably mine. It said that I "timed out" writing a short note... And my comment is important!

MiMi, I had to tell you that I'm sorry your daughter is dealing with this awful man. It seems to me that he can - and should - be charged with harassment. Police are not above the law!

As for your granddaughter, I have no words...

( gentle hug )
Lou

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Tuesday FMily. I hope your day is going well.

OMG MiMI, NOT AGAIN! I wish those of us in the FMily were near by to give you a hug of support and be of some comfort to you. This whole thing makes me nervouse that my DD and family live in NC. Know that my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. And I hope this NUT gets caught in his lies and is put away.

Today is help out over at the Senior's luncheon and it is a very nice to be doing it. Sun's out, doesn't feel cold, but cold's on it's way, am glad to out and about. DH is home again today. Still feels flu like. I hope by the time I get back he will be up and feeling better. I called his job and said I thouhgt he'd be in tomorrow. Hope I haven't misspoken.

Okay, my best to all. Please feel well and have a good day.
Gentle hugs, Linda R.

fibroinsd responded:
oh Mimi..my heart goes out to you...sometimes I think this world has gone mad...unbelievable the stress this guy is causing..I hope your daughter can get a restraining order against him...and get him charged with harassment or something..ugh

I had a good time last night...had Bunco group at my house..it was fun..but then I couldn't get to sleep...I am exhausted this morning...got to get through the day...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

dollbug replied to fibroinsd's response:
Thanks everyone.....actually cece my daughter tried to get the restraining order and also get him charged....she does not have enough proof....she can not and will not lie saying she does...she can only tell the truth.

The ex officer has lied and got caught in his own lies....no joke....I think when they go to court that the judge will see right through all of it....I surely hope so.

People like this are dangerous....mentally challenged...and we, as a society, wonder why the country is in such a MESS?

Well, the more I learn, the more I can understand.

Actually I do not *think the world has gone mad...I know it has.....and the government run agencies are just as bad as the people....there is so much *CORRUPTION AND COVER UP*....it is really very bad for normal citizens.

Not a good thing for any of us.

Just remember to keep us in your prayers.

Thanks again everyone.

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

debrabrooks1960 replied to dollbug's response:
Dear Mimi,

I too feel so bad for your daughter and your family. It is sad when a honest person has to suffer so much from an dishonest person. One thing we know for sure is that he will get his when he faces out good Lord. I will pray for you and your daughter.

Soft hugs,
Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

BetteK replied to dakotaspirit1957's response:
Oh Jan, you and your family are going through so much. I'll bet your stress level is super high. It's hard to believe that our families can be tangled up into such evil.

Right now, I'm worrying about my son. He met a "girl" on a farmers only website. They exchanged e-mails, they met a few weeks before Christmas, she's spent a few weekends, and he lent her his truck 3 weeks ago. I like her. She seems very nice. But a part of me is skeptical. Things are moving so very fast. And what do we really know about this woman who lives 75 miles away. How hard to live in such times that we distrust everybody, but here it is.

Do you find it hard to sleep during normal hours? Too darn often, I wind up dropping off to sleep around 5 or 6 a.m. A FM friend told me she has the same problem. Luckily, I can layabout until 9 or 10 a.m. and nobody minds. But it is hard being quiet as a mouse and not waking hubby while I'm awake in the wee small hours.

Get what rest you can. When you can.

BetteK

BetteK responded:
MiMi, who would have thunk it? Once a mother always a mother. We love them. We raise them. We love them. We prepare them for the big wild world. We love them. They find trouble or trouble finds them. And we love them so terribly.

Back when they were in diapers, would you have guessed that the apron strings would still have this gossamer strength.

Can you obtain an injunction/restraining order against this officer? Would it help to talk with his supervisor? Or would that just make things worse? Although from the sound of things, he's already around the bend.

Have you talked with your granddaughter's friends? Maybe someone has heard from her or from whoever she's with.
There has to be a way to find her. Have you tweeted or face-booked her name?

Forgive me if I'm intrusive or pushy. It's the scientific training. Attack each problem logically. State a hypothesis. Test it.
If it doesn't work out, begin again in another direction.

BetteK

dollbug replied to BetteK's response:
Hello BetteK....he is an EX officer....does not work in law enforcement....but knows the ins and outs of what he can and can not do.

I know you are kind of new to the support group...my older son was INDICTED TWICE****and it took over 2 years to get the *false accusations/charges* dismissed.
We went to court on the average of 2 times a month...and it was continued each and every time...there was no investigation..just the Grand Jury indicting him without evidence. The ex and her sister filed the false police report. This was only done to keep him away from his daughter. It worked for over 2 years.

NC has some very strange laws....this ex officer was able to do this to my daughter and yet she can not get anything on him....even though he is the one who is stalking her...it is quite interesting what some people can and can not do.

I can only hope and pray that nothing happens to my daughter.

The last time I tried to see my granddaughter the boyfriend called the law on me...it broke my heart because my granddaughter came running to the door when she heard my voice...and the boyfriend grabbed her and shut the door in my face. (he did not know me, until she called my name)

It is like my daughter told me today....IT IS WHAT IT IS...she will be going to court in March.

I have contacted everyone I know to contact on my son's ordeal. No one really cares. It is really sad. There is so much corruption going on in this country and no one can do anything about it.

MiMi

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.