Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Valentines Day *****2/14/2013 ****Thursday
dollbug posted:
Happy Valentines Day FMily....here is hoping you had a good night's rest and will also have a great day....enjoy your chocolate but do not eat too much. I love dark chocolate and I have read that a small amount of this is actually good for you.

It is 33* right now and going to get up in mid 50*s....so it is going to be nice weather...I am thankful for a nice day.

Welcome to the new members who have joined us recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process which takes time and effort...so hang in here with us, learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....the more you know, the better you will cope. So keep on keeping on...until you find the right combination of *tools* that will make a difference.

Vitamin D...be sure and ask your doctor about doing this simple blood test...it just might make a HUGE difference in your pain levels.

Happy Valentines Day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Happy Valentine's Day to My Dear FM Cyber Family... I didn't beat the alarm this morning... And I actually slept for a 31/2 hour stretch at one time... I almost feel as if I might make it thru my busy day...

Being Valentine's Day... I must be my loving self and shed my love out to my grand-babies here and my son's with their presents... And then rest... Then shower... Then rest... then go for a 1/2 hour ride to a Hearing Loss Association of America meeting at 1 PM... and no rest lol... drive another half an hour maybe a bit more to a counseling appointment and get dropped off so my driver [who is my oldest son> can get home before my youngest son is off to work so he can collect the kids... And then he returns for me for my appointment is only 1/2 hour long... Yeh I have to think... feel... and talk... VERY fast these days... LOL... I remember when an hour at my counselor wasn't enough LOL... Now I have to try to shove it all into 1/2 an hour... LOL...

And yes THEN... IF I can make it past the kids... And beat my son into the resting position... I can rest... Otherwise... Well... Might as well give it up till the kids go to bed... Which with all the excitement of being spoiled again for Valentines Day... Might be a while... LOL...

mmmmmmm.. May not be laughing..... mmmmmmmm...

So may I say tomorrow will be a definite day of rest and pain... And fun stress of today will be a memory I keep reminding myself of that was worth it... LOL...

I can't wait to see the little one's faces when they get their gifts this morning... Ethan won't want to go to school... Or will want to fill his backpack LOL... I got them Minnie and Mickey Mouse prospectively... And they still are nuts about them... They are both holding hearts that say I Love You... And I got them slippers... Him spiderman and her fairy... and I got them a blanket and heart pillow set... They love "adult" blankets... I think they will be happy... I hope so...

I got my son's matching monkeys... one red and one black... They are wearing trunks that say "wild thing" LOL... I wanted one but they only had the 2 colors LOL... And I would have had both LOL... I have a monkey collection if there are any on sale after V day I will probably increase it lol...

Well... Time to get my son up... And get my grandson up so he has an extra 1/2 an hour before school this morning... So......

Once again....

Happy Valentines.... You are all special.... Thanks for being here...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

rudyandirmouse responded:
HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY'S EVERYONE. I hope that today is your best Valentine's day yet.

Special shout out to MiMi, for her daily posts that encourages those of us with fibro to make each day specail. To Nancy for here caring and compassion. To angelswife who has shown me how you can have a really hard day going and yet be strong and upbeat: today is hard, yes, but your tomorrow will be better. Thank you all for helping me make make it through my day with fibro. Because of you ladies, my day has been better than it would have been..

It's a frosty 36 here. It's nice and sunny, so far, and will get up to the high 50's. Nice weather for a special day like today.

Have errands to run most of the day and then DH is taking me out to dinner. He hasn't said where so it will be a surprise. I'm feeling spoiled this week. I got 6 long stem red roses on Tuesday and last night DH bought me two perfumes I had wanted. So today will be a nice way to close the work week with dinner out.

Not much to post about today so will make this post short.

katmandulou responded:
A quick check-in to say Happy Valentines Day to my Fibro-Family. Thanks to all of you for making this common bond more palatable.

Hearts, hugs, candy and flowers to you all,

Lou

fibroinsd responded:
Happy Valentines day all..hope you all had a nice day..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Happy Valentine's day!
We had the day off together and caught a movie and a quick lunch, followed by some time with my adorable niece. We had a good day. I hope you all did as well.

Take care everyone,

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.