Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****FROM BAD TO WORSE**** 2/16/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....I thought for sure that things would slack up some....OMG...it has gone from bad to worse. MiMi in NC...and I am worried sick about everything....seems like there is yet another false charge against my daughter....cyber stalking....
It is sad when people who are supposed to do what is right and don't and then a person tries to get it redressed...this is what takes place....not a good thing for the mind or the body either.
This is a very long story....just please continue to think about me and my entire family at this time. I do not know what might be next, but I know it is NOT going to be good.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better....it does take a trial and error process which takes time and effort. There are lots of good support here though and you will find all sorts of good *tools and tips* that just might work for you....it normally takes a combination of things to cope better with the wrath of the dragon.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level which is so very important. This is a simple blood test but you MUST ASK the doctor to run it.

I am hoping everyone will have a safe, warm and peaceful day.

That's all for now.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
So sorry Mimi for all you have to follow inyour childrens lives and be the steadfast Mom that you are.......(((hugs)))from me.

Good morning fmily, Lots of pain to go around today, despite shots I got one day of relief as at work they cut back a bit and I worked alone for 2 days and it DID ME IN. Also the tension of watching so much to go right. I think that does my muscles more harm then anything.

So today a few projects then rest. Going to see grands tonight . GOOD MEDICINE..looking for a craft we can do together???? Hmmm

Have to see how the body feels by then.

Tired of snow, it snowed again last night, I had to shovel last big storm and it was brutal for me. Life just comes at you and **there you are**. . Hoping today is a good day for you all.

Happy Saturday.get out in the fresh air for a bit! Nancy B

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Saturday. I hope you are all well today and that the weather isn't a problem where you are.

It's sunny here but cold. Will be cold until next week. It feels like winter here with frost on everything, but it's not snow so I am happy about that. Hang in there MiMi spring is on it's way. Only a few more weeks and the temps will turn warmer. ( Back in Los Angeles weather turning colder meant long pants and not shorts for the day. ) I sure miss LA.

Not a lot to post about as nothing much is going on here. Hope to catch a movie this weekend as there's a few good ones out that I'd like to see. The movie OZ doesnt' open for two weeks.

MiMi, I prayed for you, your daughter and your entire family last night while @ church and I will continue to do so unitl things are correct and resloved in your family's favor.

NANCY, sorry you have been under stress. I so know the feeling so I hope that you begin to feel better soon.

Okay, like I said not much here to post about so am closing this by sending gentle hugs and well wishes to all. Have a great day FMily.
Linda R.

fibroinsd responded:
Morning...

about to go to mom and dad's...a beautiful day out here...but so much to do and I just can't seem to get organized or enthused..

Mimi...I hope and pray things get better...geesh...too much...

Nancy..hope you have fun with the grands..

Linda..hope all is ok..and things warm up soon.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Hi all... I wrote you all a LOL message and I am having a Jerky day and I jerked into the cancel button... OOPS... I canceled it and I had forgotten to copy it at any point... Just was having too much fun Laughing Out Loud LOL...

Oh well... I am in the funny MANIC High mood... Hoping that it lasts a lot longer then it has... And it is now working on its 22 hour... Not counting my 6 hours sleep... No not all at once but enough at once to feel it ONCE... LOL...

So... I was sharing it with you all... Being the JERKY.. SPASMATIC... WOBBLY... ROBOT... I am today... I have to find lots to LOL about... so I needed the manic attack and definitely am putting it to use LOL...

I woke up at 4 AM so very JERKY that I took 3 steps and JERKED myself BACKWARDS... Falling to bump my head hard on my bed frame... That was a jerk I mean to tell you... I do remember the jerk and the room going black but I don't know if I was knocked out... Took me about 15 minutes to get up... Then another 30 to walk again... and then 15 minutes later I was on the floor again for I fell forward this time on my knees... Messing up my already chronically messed up knee... Up again 10 minutes later and deathly afraid to walk and sleep... But I managed to do both...

So as I sit here typing I am SLAMMING the keyboard as I JERK away yet... You know how I joke about doing the "Parkinson's Dance" Today it is definitely more the "Parkinson's RAP DANCE" LOL.... I am even rapping sitting down!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me over 2 hours to type the message I cancelled... But it happens a lot... I am actually getting use to it LOL... I usually am good at copying it... But I was so busy jerking and laughing because my intelligent spell checker couldn't correct the words LOL that I forgot LOL...

I am a bit dysfunctional brainwize today today too... The back of my head is slightly swollen... I think it didn't like the whack in the fall LOL... And my body screams and screams for pacing real soon after getting up to do laundry... I can get only some of the laundry out and it is screaming... Don't make a whole load... Not nice... Need to make a whole load... Very slow this way... Very very tiring this way....

I liked the other one better had so many more LOL's... LOL...

This one has a headache LOL... Not enough MANIC LOL...

And I see only one load carried in and possibly might be able to go rest in bed after this one for I have clothes... Kids have school clothes and don't have school till Tuesday LOL... And this load will mean my son has work clothes for a couple of days... And the load in the drier takes care of my other son... So that means just my sheets... which can just be replaced and the kid's blankets... which were replaced already... are it for tomorrow... Yup...

And I am off to get that one in the washer... or the rest of it... now... And shall rest a while... My 2 fingertips that have any feeling in them are yelling at me because they are tired of the JERKING slamming them into the keyboard... so I will close and send more later/tomorrow/when I get out of bedrest LOL...

Take care.... Love.... Jan/Dakota
PS... It is working this time LOL

franr responded:
Dear Mimi
I have been reading but not posting in a few days. I am feeling better and the new me has helped my pain but I am so sorry for the probem that your family is going through.I just want you to know I am thinking about you and praying that you will have a good outcome for your family.You are such a wonderful and supportive person and I know everyone in this support group wants to see the best outcome for you. Hugs to you. Fran

dollbug replied to franr's response:
Thank you FMily.....for all the thoughts and prayers....I have been stressed out so much and I can come to this board and share my issues with each of you and you all are so kind about understanding....I love each and every one of you and I am so thankful that I have all of you as my support system....this indeed is so very good for the mind and the body and the spirit as well.

I have worried a lot today and I have talked a lot today and I have reached out to people that I never had a clue that I would contact. I want to make sure that IF anything happens, then people can not say that THEY DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.....because trust me a whole lot of people know now just what is going on.

This has been so very stressful....as I have no idea why my granddaughter is not in school....and then all of them happens with my daughter as well. I think that the 2 must be connected and I do not know if we will ever know just how....but I think that soon things will indeed get better....I have to keep the faith as I know that I can do only so much and then the higher power must take over.

Thanks again for all of the thoughts and prayers....please keep on keeping on....there must be a light at the end of this tunnel.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

BetteK replied to dollbug's response:
MiMi, all you can do is your best. You have to leave it in the hands of God at some point. Once you have done everything humanly possible, the only thing left to do is give it up to Him.

You know there's nothing left for you to do. Yet you know that is not enough. There is always the feeling that there is something you have forgotten, something more to do, something that is nagging at you.

This is the time to stop, thank the Lord for His love and kindness, and put it in his hands. I don't mean you should give up. I mean you should trust in Him and let Him help in His way and His time.

This will remove the burden of immediacy from you and let you reason your problems through. You are in a panic mode.
Any mother would be. But that stress is not good for you. What is not good for you is not ultimately going to be good for your daughter or granddaughter.

Only by stepping back, taking stock, calming down, and allowing yourself to accept that you are doing all you can, will a solution come.

Try it. See if I'm right or not.

BetteK

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.