Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sunday *****2/17/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...and it is 24* this morning....it snowed yesterday off and on but it did not stick in my area...it was really pretty though.

DH and I went to check out the recliners...I had seen what they call *the BEAST* online and I had called around to find if there were any in the local furniture stores...it is over 80 in long when you recline. It is not a catnapper though. And I could recline but I could not get back up to the upright position. I did not have strength enough to do this and I could not use the lever either. So even though I need the length, it did not work. The saleman shower me what they had to offer which were power controlled but they were not what I am looking for. So for now...I will not be getting a new recliner....until I can find exactly what I am looking for. And I hope catnapper will perhaps make a new model.

Just getting out for a bit helped. I can not even believe just how stressful I have been in the past few weeks. I do feel better about things today. I rested pretty good last night since I took Nyquil for my cough which seems to hang on.

I hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort, so hang in there and learn all you can about dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

Vitamin D...so IMPORTANT...be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked...so very important for a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Sunday in February....spring is just around the corner, getting closer every day.

Stay warm and stay safe.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd responded:
Gosh...what a quiet day around here..

I did get to church this morning..dad didn't make it..but mom did..Dad almost went..but he just couldn't have made it..We all went to breakfast afterwards, and dad barely made it through that..

I am taking a steak over there tonight and will fix them some dinner...a nice day around here..although it is a little bit cooler than I want. Yesterday was such a nice day..I could get use to that..but then I know I can't complain when I see the east coast temps..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.