Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is this fibromylgia
marty500 posted:
have been told i have a little high ana its alwys a little high but it will go up and down i have been told i have fibromyalgia,but i am going crazy because i always have so much pain its hard to walk im never pain free i have headaches every day my arms and hands hurt so bad but i also have very strange symptoms i feel disoiented at time upset
stomach dizzy cant sleep i start to fall asleep and i wake up panic like i i cant breath but i can i feel im gonna die every day always tired i have vision problems a knot in my throat most of the tim im never happy all ways i also have sore throat often muscle spasem sometimes i get
the runs then the other get the shakes real bad just like i was having a suger low i have so many issues i just want to know is this fibro or just wahat they
tell you when they dont know whats wrong with you or think its all in your head

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.