Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

is this fibromylgia
    marty500 posted:
    have been told i have a little high ana its alwys a little high but it will go up and down i have been told i have fibromyalgia,but i am going crazy because i always have so much pain its hard to walk im never pain free i have headaches every day my arms and hands hurt so bad but i also have very strange symptoms i feel disoiented at time upset
    stomach dizzy cant sleep i start to fall asleep and i wake up panic like i i cant breath but i can i feel im gonna die every day always tired i have vision problems a knot in my throat most of the tim im never happy all ways i also have sore throat often muscle spasem sometimes i get
    the runs then the other get the shakes real bad just like i was having a suger low i have so many issues i just want to know is this fibro or just wahat they
    tell you when they dont know whats wrong with you or think its all in your head

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
    Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    489 of 564 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.