Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
skin pain
LEGS07840 posted:
I have been experiencing skin pain for about 2 weeks. It is on my right side of abdomen. it hurts to touch or have clothing or anything touch . It is a burning sensation..like sunburn.. I also have restless legs at night and tingling in feet and hands.. does anyone know what this can be?

BetteK responded:
Is this in a narrow, horizontal band? Did you ever have chicken pox? This sounds like Shingles. I know there things a doc can do in the first few days to lessen the attack, but I don't know what is available for later in the outbreak.

I do know that this is a neurological condition that can become quite serious. SEE YOUR DOCTOR ASAP. I subbed fro a teacher who was out for a whole semester with shingles. She finally had to retire early. SEE YOUR DOCTOR.

BetteK

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.