Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sunday *****2/24/2013 *****The sun is OUT*****
dollbug posted:
OMG....and a good day to everyone....MiMi in NC...and the sun is out and shining.....I am so glad to see it.....I hope it will start to dry up....as we are so very damp.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all. I am having chicken breast, bake potato and salad today....along with some fruit. I hope that everyone can make it to lunch today....as for the past 2 Sundays....well, I have found that when there are lunatics on the loose, bad things can happen to good people...and sometimes good people just get caught up in the system. It is sad when a magistrate was fooled twice by someone who lied. I have hope though that things will indeed work out. So much going on...not really good for the mind or the body. This week will be the time that my granddaughter is supposed to be back in NC....so I guess we will also know whether or not this is going to happen as well. If not, then I guess this becomes a *federal issue*...I do worry each and every day about my sweet granddaughter. I pray that somehow she is ok.

So much going on around the nation and the world as well. Just when I think that nothing else could be so strange and weird....something even worse is reported...I guess we are all just more aware due to the social media that everyone is now exposed to. And it, too, keeps changing. It seems to improve with newer and better computers and phones. What will they think of next?

I am ready for spring.....I want to see the beautiful flowers bloom and hear the birds singing and getting ready to nest...I want to feel the warm sunshine and know that good weather is here.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort...as there are no quick fixes that I am aware of. Everything associated with the wrath of the dragon is indeed a process.

Vitamin D.....so important....I just read yesterday that back pain has now been related to low Vitamin D....interesting that I continue to read new things that they have discovered about Vitamin D.....just a lot of things that the medical researchers have found to be connected in one way or another.

I still think that there are so many things connected to what we were *cursed* with this illness....changing in the way food is prepared....the way food is grown. The chemicals which are now used....change is not always good for everyone.

I do hope the new members will check out the info under *tips* and *resources*.....there you will find some good *tools* that might help you cope better.

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers that you can send my way this week.....I hope and pray that we will be able to see my granddaughter soon.

That's all folks....have a good Sunday....I hope there is sunshine in your corner of the world to enjoy.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Sunday morning MiMi and to all those to follow. I hope your yesterday was nice and that your today is even nicer. This will be a short post as I have to get ready to head out the door to do a few Sunday things.

The sun's out today and it feels warm out there. It will be near 60 again today so that makes me very happy. It was nice last night, cold ish but not to cold. I am ready for warm days and not so cold nights and this weather warm up is a sign spring is on it's way. I hope this is a trend now in the weather pattern as I have been ready for spring for weeks and it can't get here fast enough.

MiMi, again, I am so sorry that you and your family have to deal with the court system. I do hope that this ex cop gets found out and that this is the last time he can do this to your daughter. I also hope that this coming week everything works out well for your son and granddaugher. I'm surprised a court appointed social worker hasn't been envolved or won't be this time. Surely the court can see this little girl needs stability and this mother of her's needs some sort of court supervision in the way she has been handling her daughter.

I helped my friend with her catering business last night. She had a dinner for 350 people and asked me to lend a hand. Always nice to be with her even if it's busy, busy. And it was! OMG busy. Got there around 4:30 and left just after 10. We had a working crew of 8 and everything went perfectly, but afterwards we were asked to make take home plates and it just threw everyone off. We usually don't do that but it was for a good cause so we did, but we were scrambling for take home bags,etc. It most likely it set us back 30 minutes and when all was said and done I came home just tired and warn out. A first!

As I said this would be a short post so will close this here with wishes that your day be a good one and that each of you has a fibro issue and pain free day.
Gentle hugs to all, Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon.

went to church with dad, and mom and then went to breakfast. Dad so wants to go, but it is hard for him to do it all...he was pretty tired by the end of breakfast...took them home..then I came home and crashed for awhile...

Getting ready to take some salmon over to their house to cook for dinner..along with some spinach..and salad..

Mimi..I do hope things go better this week..will be praying. I did want to let you know I read your note to me, from a a couple of days ago..yes, when you have had so much trouble, I do know what you mean...

Linda..hope things down in your area are warming up soon..seems like so much of the country is so cold these years..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening gang. I have been more busy than I like. I will post more once things slow down. Fortunately I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Yesterday was tough. I sold my last snowmobile/backwrecker. I had to turn oit around to get ready for the new owners to look at it. Doing what I have done a thousand times, I threw my back out moderately. I then had to do snow removal for an hour and a half. I made it through but it deffinately took a toll. I woke able to move so off to work I went. I was fortunate to have a decent day.

I finally called my massage therapist to see how booked she was. I have to wait two weeks to see here, but it is worth it. She is very good. I hope I stay in one piece until then. I haven't gone in months and it shows.

It was in the 30's here in Minnesota. Two friends of mine were wearing tank tops. Inside mind you, but bourn and raised here I think it's too cold yet for that. Although cold here it is leaps and bounds above what it was, and welcome.

Mimi, thoughts and prayers for your grand daughter.

Linda R, 60? that shorts and sandles weather if it hit here right now. Lol. Have you heard of the Polar Bear Plunge? It was a balmy 18 degrees when they jumped in lake Superior for charity. These are crazy folks.
http://www.wdio.com/article/stories/s2934532.shtml

That is all for now, I hope you sleep well tonight. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.