Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday *****2/26/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC...and I am up extremely early....STRESS has set back in. I will be making another trip to the county next to me with my daughter YET again. The lunatic has struck again and this seems to be a NEVERENDING SAGA*****and the system is just *playing along with him*....OMG....one would think that someone would eventually *notice* what is going on here. Perhaps they do and just do not care. I have no idea.

It is suppose to rain today....yesterday was cold but at least it was dry. I think better weather will be arriving after today's wet day. I am so ready for warm weather.

I kept Alec yesterday and I had to go on a quick errand to pick up some paperwork. He spotted McDonalds and wanted a happy meal....I don't do junk food....but I decided to take him and get him a happy meal. I guess he was really hungry. It was odd because half way home he told me that I did not get his cookies. OMG...so MiMi goofed...I did not know that cookies were separate. I was talking to my daughter about this and she laughed. I explained to Alec that MiMi had cookies and he could get one after he ate his cheeseburger. He ended up having fries and apples and chocolate milk and never mention the cookies...I guess he was full.

My children use to get a happy meal once in a while...but not often. As I have said....I don't do junk food. Some things never change for children though.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process to figure out the right combination of tools and tips that might work for you. There are no quick fixes though that I am aware of. IF anyone has discovered one, I hope you will share this with the rest of us.

I continue to try to find something also that will help my chronic fatigue. I have tried different things that I had read about but nothing so far has really helped. It is really very strange also...since I do have some days which are better than others.

Again I want to remind everyone, especially new members to be sure and talk to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked...so very important for people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping everyone else is sleeping....(wish I was there with you as well)...I know today is NOT going to be a good day for me. I am already dreading it. Lots of worry and stress. This week will be very long and drawn out for me as well.

March will soon be here though and hopefully we are getting closer to warmer weather.

Have a good day. Hope you can enjoy the sunshine, if you have it. Hopefully tomorrow I can too.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Tuesday MiMi and to all those to follow. I do hope your today is going well and that the weather where you are is not bad. I turned on the TV late so am only hearing weather where I am. I do hope that for those of you in the path of the bad weather are safe and that you have little damage from it's cold and snow.

It is over cast here with rain on and off. Will be down right winter here over the next week. UGH. I am sad that we're getting winter temps again as so many trees and flowers were budding and now those buds just might just be frozen off. That happened last year when we got a late cold snap and we had only a few flowers on the fruit trees afterwards to give way to fruit.

And OMG I was blown over last night when the nightly news said those of us over 50 should not/ need not take Calcium supplements with Vit D any more. :- ?? They said there is no proof, after years of testing and research, that it, the extra supplement combo, helps to ward off hip or bone fractures. :-
They said we can get enough calcuim in the foods we eat, dairy, ect. to do the job. So I can do that, but I'm taking my D each day no matter what they say!

I have to run to the post office to send off a CD I bought Sunday @ Best Buys and didn't like. They wouldn't take it back or give me a store credit cause I'd opened it, so am sending it to my oldest GD in NC, cause she loves Bruno Mars. Except for that not much happening here.

Okay, will close this here and get to my errands. Wishing each of you a good day and one that is fibro issue and pain free.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon all...

I am singing that Christmas song..."Oh the weather outside is frightful......and since we've no place to go...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."...Well, thank goodness I don't have to worry about snow...hope all of you are safe and warm at home..

My DH and my oldest DS just got back today from Seattle. They had some things to do up there..and while they were there, my oldest son got a job up there. I am very happy for him, but I will miss him terribly. So they have driven home and have about two days to get packed up and get his stuff up there. He starts his new job on Monday!

Well...hope you all are safe and warm.
cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
I'm here, just late again. I have been trying to finish up my neverending training books. 72 done, 13 to go and a test on the 14th. ugh. It won't be long now.

It was warm here again today and a lot of the snow has melted. We have about half of what we did a few days ago. It was sunny and 37. More of the same tomorrow.

I was watching coverage of the latest snow stom in the midwest. It is not a good thing to have happen where they are not used to it.

I am very sore again today, but in good spirits. I try to look on the bright side if at all possible. There is no use dwelling on the bad. It just drags me down.

I hope you all sleep well, take care everyone.

Cory

dollbug replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Hello Cory....I am glad that the weather is warmer for you...maybe all of the snow will melt soon.

Hang in there with your training....OMG...you have accomplished a lot with 72....and only 13 left. I am sure you will do just fine on your test.

I hope you will feel better soon. Yep....we all just have to look on the *bright side*....it is better for both the mind and the body...and certainly the spirit as well.

I have had some *tough times recently*...and I just keep telling myself....*THIS TOO WILL PASS*....this is the only way I can look at things....as so many of them are slap out of my control.

I have an innocent daughter in jail due to some *lunatic which is loose*....no one seems to know what to do or how to stop what he is doing. I can only hope and pray that things will get better....but I do NOT know when or how....he has now started on my son in law who the man does not even know. Interesting just how our NC LAW works/or NOT.

Take care...and good luck with your test.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.