Skip to content
Hump Day****2/27/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it is 39*....at least it is dry right now. We really got a lot of rain yesterday and I had to be out and about in it. Right now I have a lot going on which has not been good for the mind or the body. I do not think I have ever had a feeling like I have right now. It is so sad that our country has gotten into such a mess. And the sad thing is no one seems to care what happens.

Please remember me and my family today as you go about your day. I can only hope and pray that things get better.
Thursday is my son's court date. I think a lot of this is going on to interfere with this.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D...speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.

That's all.

Have a good day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good middle of the week everyone. I hope your day is starting out well and that it will not be a day where you have to deal with fibro issues or pain.

It's over cast here and gettinhg colder by the hour. I had to cover my cherry blossom tree yesterday becasue they are saying snow by weeks' end and it will be sticking. Poor little tree will loose all it's buds if it gets well below freezing. I'm hoping for wet snow that hits and melts. Fingers crossed.
I am feeling sad right about now cause I was really feeling spring would just around the conor and now it's winter again. UGH.

MiMi, sorry you have so much going on there right now. Will keep you in my thoghts today and in my prayers that this time things will work out as they should: fairly for you and your son.
As for the country I can only hope that those elected to Congress will do the right thing by all of us. I don't like to talk politics, but I will say that I am hopeful that each of the governing bodies in Washington, DC will sit down, cross the isles or meet in the middle and get the right thing done, what ever that may be, that will help this country go in the right direction.

I have few plans for my day. I have to get that shot out of the way so it's on my to do list and a trip back to WalMart for two things I forgot yesterday is also on the list. I really don't want to be out in the cold and rain so will make fast stops at each place so I can get back home quickly. I'm just begining to feel well so don't want to jinx it by catching a chill while out.

Okay, not a lot to post here so will close this off with well wishes to all. Have a great day everyone. And MiMi I will be keeping you and your family close to my heart today.

Gentle hugs everyon. Linda R

katmandulou responded:
Happy Hump Day?

It's cold (43?) and raining here, and looks downright nasty out there - even the birds aren't around! I was hoping to get out of the house today, but that might not happen. I'll take it one hour at a time.

Ahhh MiMi, I want to to remember we're all there with you tomorrow, holding your hand. With the support of your friends and FMily, you'll get through this.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the people who we elected to take care of things would actually take care of things? I'm still hanging on by my fingernails to this business, but I fear it won't be long before I'll have to let go. *sigh*

I wish you all the best day you can possibly have,
Lou

dollbug responded:
Hello FMily.....what a HORRIBLE day I had today....I was in court and at the jail ALL DAY LONG....NC has a law which states that magistrates must allow anyone to take out a warrant on anyone at anytime for anything....no joke....all you have to do is take an oath that you are telling the truth....well...SOME people do not even know what the truth is.

My daughter turned herself in and had to stay the night....as there was NO BOND....this lunatic has now taken out 4 charges against her...and last night he took a warrant also out on my son in law. OMG....I can not even believe what is going on here.

Anyway...I spent a day in misery....and I every muscle in my body is hurting....I am sure it is only stress which has allowed the wrath of the dragon to take over.

Tomorrow will be yet another day that I will more than likely be in court as well.....GOD HELP ME.....I hope I can make it through all of this.

I have contacted many people about this....there is *NOTHING* that anyone can do....it is sad since it seems like everyone *wonders* when bad things happen, what could they do to have changed it....YET....no one can help anyone do anything....it is what it is.

We live in a sad country.....as there is *corruption and cover up everywhere*...

I do hope each of you have a good night's rest.

I hope I can as well.

Tomorrow is another long day.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.