Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thursday *****2/28/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....where I am up too early again this morning....at least I did get some sleep last night and it is going to be a very longgggg day today as well. Stress is NOT good for us FMers....as I am sure most of you know...it is sad though when a person has to get up and start their day like I have been doing over the past few weeks...not good for the mind or the body...I can only hope and pray that today goes well and that things will get better.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest...and I hope today will be a good day for us all.

At least we all know that Spring is just around the corner....or at least I hope it is...the weather prediction here for the week-end though is White STUFF....OMG...perhaps this will be the end of wintertime for us...one last good cold spell and some white stuff to remember it by. OMG...the birds have already begun to sing...as I just heard them.

I need to get the Bluebird House cleaned and moved...I want DH to move in to a more shady area this year...since it has in the past been so hot. I thought this might be better for the birds...of course they might not like the idea of it being moved...someone told me that once they get established in a place that they return...I have no idea...but it does make me wonder. Only way we could be for sure is to tag them in some way but that is not going to happen here.

Ok...so that is my take on what is going on with my life...very stressful now and my body is really feeling it.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently....I have noticed that traffic is slow around here...I hope this is a good sign that those who normally post are having good days and feeling better. I do hope you all are doing ok.

I hope the new members will check out the info under *tips* and *resources* and review the *member toolbox* as well. I am sure you will find some good *tips and tools* that perhaps you have not thought of yet.

It does take a trial and error process to figure out just what the body needs....which does take time and effort.

Vitamin D....hopefully we will all be able to get outside and enjoy more of the natural way of soaking up Vitamin D. I have read though that even getting out each day might still not be enough for some people....so be sure and have your doctor check your level at least once a year.

That's all folks.

Stay warm and hopefully enjoy some sunshine today.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Hi Mimi,
I'm sorry you've got so much garbage going on. I know firsthand how crappy the court system can be. You are in my prayers---hang in there!

Not a lot going on here. It's been a gray, cold, rainy, windy week. The last time I saw any sun was on Monday. There won't be any sun for the forseeable future, so says the weatherman. I am trying to keep myself busy with projects so I don't notice all the gray.

Not much else to say, really. I have been reading here; I've just been feeling too tired to comment much. Husband has been on the computer a lot lately, and I sometimes don't get it back until nighttime. By then my energy is shot, lol. I can't wait for warm, sunny weather!

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Hi all... I wish I could send you all some of my heat.... I am not ready for the 80's... It is 37 * right now and will be 70 * later... but tomorrow high 70's and then 80's already... No this isn't our indian summer lol it is Arizona... If I could send you all some I definitely would lol... Good thing is I can open my window further for it isn't going below 50 * at night... I never closed my window all winter again... Pretty soon there won't be no fresh air... Be too hot to keep it open... Bummer... Oh well... At least I can sneak in some natural Vitamin D huh... lol... Still wish I was playing in the snow...

I am feeling kinda rough today but did sleep better... Like a crash... Got up a couple of times very weak and shaky... Made it to the bathroom and back to bed... But I wasn't testing it any further... This morning I am not much steadier...
Pain is on the rise... Jerking is like playing notes on a piano and the keys are trigger points lol... Now that's an analogy isn't it lol.... I am trying not to beat the keyboard up... But I hit me in the face twice now... I can't get me coffee... My son is missing in action from our coffee date lol... He must be getting ready for his big meeting for work... The general manager convention thingy... He misses his kids so much he said he wants to miss their $20. a plate supper so he can come home for hamburger helper to see them... I told him if I would be guaranteed food I could keep down I would go in his place lol...

Speaking of him... I am getting out of here to write a message about him and his FM... Yeh unfortionately my baby boy followed in my footsteps... I told him he could follow me and be a great person lol... but leave my illnesses out of it lol... didn't work...

Take care... Remember to tell your friends and loved ones you love them... I just lost another dear friend... He was taken this morning in an accident... I will miss him... One of the few I kept in touch with when my husband died...

Love... Jan/Dakota

Anon_408 responded:
Just an FYI, the post from addfibro on discussions has been reported. It sounds like a snake oil salesman to me, saying FM is not incurable, that's the subject line! (that you can cure it)

remember, we can still report things, I did a while back, after Caprise was removed from her position, and they did remove the post. Anxious to see if they do this one.

Have a great evening!

Anon_408 replied to Anon_408's response:
I'm sorry the subject line is :

Don?"0AC"122t accept the word "incurable." I mentioned on the above post. These people that solicit this stuff irritates me.

Anon_408 replied to Anon_408's response:
It looks like the thread has been removed., within the 4 hr span. So it still works to make a report on inappropriate postings. At least I don't see it.

mnjeepguy responded:
Whew, taking a load off tonight. With the new major equipment start up they warned us it would be a long day yesterday. It was. We started at 6:30am. At 4 or so it looked up a bit, but as these type of things go, anything can happen. They bought us pizza at 8pm, we finally got sent home at 12 midnight. I went home, showered, right to bed, up at 5:20 and back to work. Everyone was fried and they were easier on us today. I was home an hr late at 3:30.

I have a good job, but that was just silly. I quit trying to talk by about 8. I couldn't manage sentences. It was all a blurr after that. I'm glad it's almost over. Tomorrow should only be 8hrs.

Mimi, you and your family are in my thoughts. Thanks for the reply the other day.

Jan, 80's sound pretty good right now. I don't handle the cold anymore at all. We should trade sometime.

The friend issue I had is ok for now. I give anyone a chance to change. He thinks I have troubles with my wife and is clueless. If he wakes up and realizes his error, I will forgive. But I will not tell him what it is. He needs to see it to solve it. I don't think he will. Although sad for a friend since we could walk, It is one of my biggest stressors that I don't have now. It is so much better to deal with problems than to let them go for years as I did.

Fix what needs fixin' folks, you will thank youself later.

I wish you all well this evening, take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
461 of 536 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.