Skip to content
OMG****what a way to END FEBRUARY****
dollbug posted:
Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers.....I can not thank each of you enough....I have been and am so very blessed. I am so very thankful to GOD as well....I was in court all day long....no joke....from 9-5....my son was supposed to be there at 9....OK...and the case was the first one called....the ex did not show up....we thought perhaps that she was not even here in NC...the judge had ordered her to bring my granddaughter back to NC and be in the courtroom today. Anyway...they had to go to another courtroom back to this judge who ordered this. He told the ex's attorney that he had better call her and make sure she came back to court TODAY.

Well...lunch time came and still no sign of them. They finally got there around 1:35 or so. We truly thought that they were not even in NC....but my son spotted them and I ran over to the window....I got to see my granddaughter for just a few seconds...I waved to her and she turned around and asked her mom if she could wave....she did wave to me. I thought for sure that I would get to give her a hug and kiss but I did not even get to speak to her...as they had her in some room somewhere. My son and his lawyer did get just a few minutes with her though.

Anyway....the hearing went forward...and in the end the ex was told that this child COULD not be taken out of NC again, without the consent of the courts...I am so happy...and the consent order when was made in 2009 WILL BE FOLLOWED...it will start gradually though with the first visit of 4 hours this Saturday...or SO IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE...I guess we will have to just wait and see now what happens. The judge told the ex that IF she takes my granddaughter out of the state that it will be a FEDERAL charge of kidnapping...interesting that the judge wanted to make sure that all of the info was in the paperwork.

The ex's attorney asked if they could wait until springbreak and come back....NO...my granddaughter can NOT be removed from the state by anyone.

OMG...I am so very happy....so very happy....I can hardly wait until I am able to see her.

I know that each of your thoughts and prayers made this happen. Again, thank you so very much.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

mnjeepguy responded:
Very good news!

rosielou responded:
So very happy for you!

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Fantastic!!!!! May God speed your path further down the road so you are soon reunited with your granddaughter... soon I know you will be hugging and kissing her with great delight...

love... Jan/Dakota

fibroinsd responded:
So so happy to hear this news...and it sounds like the judge is FINALLY getting the picture...I hope and pray this goes well. It doesn't sound like the ex is going to be very helpful..but hopefully the thought of jail for her...( which she didn't worry about too much for your son..)...well..hopefully this will get her to cooperate...I hope and pray..and will continue to do so..Bless you Mimi for hanging in there for all of this...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

missshortyd responded:
So happy for you MiMi great news

Linda

katmandulou responded:
I just had to say again how happy I am for you! Things are definitely looking up! ((((( hugs )))))
Lou

BetteK responded:
MiMi,

What wonderful news! That is just great. We all hope this is just the beginning of good news for you, your son, and your granddaughter.

Now if the good Lord will just take care of your daugher's nemesis, that would make everything perfect.

Until that happens,

BetteK

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.