Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF*****Roll Call ****New Members too****3/1/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
TGIF****and a good morning to everyone. MiMi in NC...and it is suppose to be a nice day but with colder weather again on its way. At least we are now in March and even closer to spring. I am so ready for nicer weather.

I hope each of you had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for you as well. I rested ok but I am extremely tired still...not a good feeling. I am sure this is due to the stress that I have encountered in the past few weeks or so. Stress is not a good friend to any of us.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort as I am not aware of anything which works overnight. So I encourage new members to learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon and know that things will indeed get better. Be sure and ask your doctor about checking your Vitamin D level which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Check out the info under *tips* and *resources* as you will find some good information there as well and be sure and read the *member toolbox*...you can find some good *tools* that others have found that has helped them...which might also help you as well.

As I hope each of you read my post from last night. I will soon (I hope and pray) get to see my granddaughter...I am so very blessed that the courts found my granddaughter had been taken out of NC against a court order and that she belongs right here in NC. I am so very thankful for this outcome. And that my son will now have time to spend with his daughter. It will be a slow go with just a short time to begin with as we do not want to overwhem her at all since it has been 3 years since any of us spent time with her. She has grown so much. I am sure things will get back to normal soon though. I have waited a long time for this. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers and the support of each of you.

Have a great Friday....stay safe and stay warm.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Good morning Mimi and All... Trying to stay awake here... Now I am tired... My morning alarms are going off to wake me lol... Now there is no sleep for this wicked person lol...

Coming off a crazed Manic High... These highs have been so bad lately... Actually they are quite fun but the crash into depression is bad news... I seem to go quite lower then my normal these days... They took away my meds that were working great for me because they thought they triggered Parkinson symptoms as side effects... OOOPS... MMM... Come to find out... Wasn't the meds... Just following a few relatives and have Parkinson's Disease... So now they are still looking for the new magic... You know the magical pill to make mania all better lol...

LOL... Well... I got my son up for his long day... Now it is already time to get his young-un up... In half an hour he is off to school and Daddy is off to work... Then I have to bake a cake... My oldest is 36 today... And he wants me to bake him a cake... So no matter how I feel it shall be done... And I FEEL... LOL... Tonight after my son gets off work both sons are going to a birthday party for a friend of my youngest son's... Don't know yet if I will have 1 or 2 of the grandkids... 1 might go to Mom's... No communication yet...

I would like to carve his cake... I use to carve special cakes... Trucks... Boomboxes... Race cars... Dolls... Santa... Snowmen... Dogs... Cats... And not so "clean" things lol...
I was going to make him a clown but I don't have cupcake pans anymore... Altho.... Don't really need them if I get creative enough lol... His attitude has been bad lately... Maybe a clown would be fitting for him lol...

They were just beginning to talk FM when he stopped Doctoring... Due to no insurance... I pray he will soon have insurance... He just told me about that... I suspected that but was hoping it didn't get passed on to both of them... He is in so much pain already... His spine didn't grow right and he already can't work... He filed for SS but you know how that goes... especially for the young... It drives him nuts to be in such pain and want to work... It hurts him terribly to care for me and the kids... I haven't been able to help with the kids much lately... It has been hard on him...

Well... Enough rambling... I must be boring you silly lol... Don't you ever want to reach thru the computer and just say... "Shut up!!"... Oh yeh that is what they make back buttons for lol...

You all take it easy... Pace Pace... and Pace some more... As I will be doing when I finish here... The dishes are calling my name... LOL... I wish I couldn't hear them lol...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

katmandulou responded:
Happy Friday - Happy March!

Cold but sunny here, 43? and that's all we get. It's so nice to see the sun shining again, I was getting desperately blue. I believe SAD is a real thing, like FM it can't be measured.

My sister's granddaughter will be 2 Monday, so there will be a party Sunday after her nap. It's hard to believe she's only been with us two years! That means my sister's DH has been gone 2 years this May. Ugh, all the milestones with the little one will be tempered with that sadness. MS is not a pretty illness, is it?

MiMi, I'm over the moon happy for you! I pray this is just the first of many good things for you and your family.

Jan, take it one step at a time, and it will get done.

To everyone: I wish you the best day - and the best weekend - you can possibly have!
Lou

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon..

As I said in another post..so hopeful for you Mimi that things work out quickly for all these messes...

My oldest son left this morning to move to Seattle. I will miss him terribly, but I am happy to see him so happy...

It has been a crazy week trying to get things ready for the son to leave...and I am quite tired..

Tomorrow it is back to dealing with mom and dad..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

dollbug replied to fibroinsd's response:
OMG****Try to stay positive about the move....my older son is the only one who does not live close to me....but I still get to see him often....and we communicate almost every day. He is now about an hour 20 minutes or so maybe....depending upon traffic.

My week has also been crazy and so very stressful.

My daughter dealing with a lunatic and my son's hearing about his daughter.

I hope tomorrow will be a *happy one*...but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am sure it is going to be quite *interesting*....to say the very least.

Take care cece...I hope your son likes Seattle...(is this where it rains every day?)

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd replied to dollbug's response:
Thanks Mimi..yes..this is where it rains most of the time! ..Well, not hard rain...more just overcast and drizzly..but most Seattlites learn to ignore it..

The job opportunity is much better there..He has one job lined up..and the possibility of a very good opportunity..but not sure when or if that will happen...

This is the first time he has lived far away...He has always come home on the weekends, even if he didn't live here..so it will be strange not having him come in the door..He was always willing to help around the house..and was just nice to have around..So, I will really miss him...

I know your situation is beyond stressful..and you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...I certainly hope and pray that the courts finally step in and are helpful to you and your family..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.