Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3:55 A.M. Don't Know what To Do With Myself...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
Tried to watch a taped movie... Usually puts me right to sleep... I wake up for every advertisement lol... NOT working... Tried to read a book... Couldn't remember the last sentence to get the flow... NOT working,,, Exercised a couple of times... OWEE.... Took a couple of relaxing showers.... Not enough hot water LOL... NOT working.. Played with my new Windows 8X phone... It died... Rotten battery life I mean to tell you LOL... NOT working...

So I come here to find refuge and hope to find something to settle this Parkinson's Rap Dance down... And MAYBE... Just maybe... keep me awake now for if I go to sleep at this time of morning I won't wake to my alarm at 5:30 A.M. ...

I have been reading out toolbox... Found it to be helpful and interesting again... Always something that grabs my eye... Triggers my brain... Just didn't stay long enough lol...

I have this phone program that is called "Evernote" I absolutely love it... I can create notes or take them off the internet... Saving URLs to the whole or just part of an article... You have a program on the phone and computer and sync them together... So you can read the website any time you want off line for it is on your computer and on your phone... Just downloaded Obama's Care Plan... It is over 900 pages long... I think over 970... but don't remember again lol... Darn FOG... I wonder how long it will take to read it and then read it to understand it LOL... But there is so much controversy about it I wanted my own opinion... From the real thing... OOOPS... Hope that isn't too political... LOL... I was just saying my App is awesome... I even keep my list of bills up to date and my shopping list LOL... I keep my med list by taking a picture of the list online at my pharmacy... Now ain't that too cool... lol...

Can you tell how desperate I am for something to do and someone to talk to... LOL...I am also trying to pace myself thru laundry... My son had a load in the washer and drier... So I took care of them and washed a load and ran out of time... Between 5 AM and 9 AM the electricity is on a high scale... then it is lower until 5 PM... Thru 9 PM... So I now can do nothing or pace thru the dishes LATER... LOL

I am going to mess with that program and save some stuff for a friend of mine about FM... She says she is in the dark... I told her to join the club lol... I also want to get the coffee on... 5:04 AM and I have been up way toooooooo long to be without coffee still LOL LOL LOL..

Think maybe I should take the advice of my oldest son and move in from outside too... Was over 50 * but now it is 41 *... NOT working LOL... He warmed the garage up for me... LOL...

Take care all... Do something special for you today... You are SPECIAL...

I have to go kill these hick-ups lol... They be triggering pain those naughty naughty things... LOL...

Love... Jan/Dakota

rosielou responded:
Hi Jan,

This was me a few days ago. It's always bad if I'm still awake and online when Mimi posts her Good Morning message! Whenever that happens (we're in the Mtn time zone) it's time to just give up, get dressed, and start doing Day things. I'm a zombie but at least I quit thinking about sleep.

I hope your day isn't too messed up from goofy sleeping!

BetteK replied to rosielou's response:
RosieLou,

Our son is a groundskeeper at a college. In winter he works from 8:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. He stopes off and adds firewood to our outside woodstove on his way home around 6:15. Most nights--make it days--that's when I go to sleep. Do you think it's a mommy thing? You know, staying awake until the kids are home?

I have posted that our younger son is mentally ill and lives in a group home. He attempts suicide every couple of years. The only time I really sleep is when he is in the hospital. Talk about pitiful. And we FMers complain of our fatigue. At least he has a group home, a day program, a therapist, and a psychiatrist. In many states, that would not be the case.

Hope you get on a better sleep schedule soon.

Towards better days,

BetteK

rosielou replied to BetteK's response:
You know I never think of myself as a worrier, but at 3am I could be their Queen!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.