Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****3/2/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it is cold here...I hope the weather is better in your corner of the world.

Today is supposed to be a very good reunion....I guess time will actually tell...I am going to get either a cake or a big cookie for my granddaughter this morning...Just to welcome her home.

It has been a very stressful week for me and believe me I am feeling this everywhere...Not a good thing for the mind or the body.

Welcome to the new members....I am sure you each of you will soon find something that will make your life a bit less painful....check out the info here...learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon, aka FM...It does take time and effort...ask questions here as I am sure you will get very good support. We all have been there done that. We all continue to struggle through our journey each and every day,

Vitamin D...be sure and ask your doctor to check this...so very important for a lot of people these days.

That's it...I will try and check in at a later time.

Have a great day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Saturday everyone. It's cold, over cast with snow showers every few minutes. Not steady snow, just lite drizzle kind. We got snow last night but it melted away early this a.m. That's the best kind of snow ever.. comes, goes, gone!

MiMi... I AM BEYOND HAPPY FOR YOU, your son and whole fammily! I will be thinking of you today holding your little grand daughter in your arms, smiling and just loving her so much. I get teared up just thinking about it all. I am sooooo happy for you.

Happy Birthday CeCe! I know your day will be wonderful. Ihope you do something today that makes your heart happy.
Am sorry to hear your son is moving so far away, but as you said he's happy and that I am sure will temper his move. And you now has a reason to visit beautiful Washington state.

Nothing much to post about today so will close this hear with well wishes for each of you and with the hope this is a very good day for you, one that has no fibro issues or pain.

Gentle hugs to all, Linda R

mnjeepguy responded:
Good morning everyone, it has been a long week for me but things are slowing down, (I hope). I put in 60hrs. this week and my body is pretty well shot. All those onld injuries are flaired up and my back is spooky. I get to rest today, but I have to work for a while tomorrow to help tie up loose ends. I am hoping to be done on time next week.

Things are good, just busy. I don't like the extra work load, but the OT will help us out with things. I try to keep that in mind while I am worn out and wanting to leave.

It is warming up here and spring is around the corner. The sun is out and it should be a great day. I hope it is for you as well. Take care everyone.

Cory

booch007 replied to mnjeepguy's response:
hey Cory,

A spooky back. Crap I hate when that happens!! I lloved hearing spring is coming in your neck of the woods.....I saw 2 things, buds to the lilac bush and also what looks like pussy willows to the trees in the A& P shopping center. I wanted to take a picture and FB it to the world the S P R I N G is coming. WE ARE READY!! . good day to you, feel better..Nancy B

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.