Skip to content
Sunday ****3/3/2013 ****A wonderful Week-end****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where I just spent my time composing my post for today and when I tried to post it....it would not go. So.....with this being said I was unable to add it. Don't we just love when this happens????? NOT. I could not even copy it. (I do NOT understand this either)...

I do not have time to redo it but I will touch back later.

In the meantime, I hope each and every one of you have a GREAT day, with lots of sunshine.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dollbug responded:
My picture features my son and his daughter from yesterday's *reunion*.....which was greater than life itself....IF this is possible.

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
MIMI I AM SO HAPPPPPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUU..........

I am screaming it from the roof!! (Can you hear me!!)

I hope you took pictures and short movies and were able to hug the crap out of her!! The joy the joy.

I can't imagine 3 years of distance and wait.. But it is over now and you are a gold medal winner in the Mimi department. Tried and true, steadfast and strong to get back to the life you deserve and be in this little girls life...............

I send you BIG HUGS and joy from my heart. I was with the girls last night and Maddy (nicknamed Beanie by her sister..) only wanted to be on Nana's lap....and there she stayed and ate and played and wore my necklace....TOOK it off me to put it on. I can see who is inheriting my plethora of jewels!!

Today I bring them fairy skirts and wings that glitter......

So, enjoy each thing you have worked so hard for. She needs you and I am so glad she was so happy to see all of you!! The poison of the mother hadn't changed her love for you!

Hugs and hiugs.Nancy B.

Whoever posted Dr P's working note yesterday IT WAS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY. I copy and linked it to the folder of his. P R I C E L E S S. The FMLA info in there as well. I need to polish this off better as I am stiff and in a bit of trouble after.

The chair is not right, the screen to high and I have thousands of charts in the future to do.....this is the change over to Columbia Presbyterian NYC database....

I am good with patients as I have learned with trial and error the dynamics of muscle use. But doing repetative is a no no and I am there right now. Got to add a tool here.

I will get better.....

So that is where I am at. House in chaos for the construction and they postponed it a week.YIKES......so now I sit in a mess of clothes and shoes and debris...(pulls down the spirit. Better to be out then in.....

Have a good day and try to make a small project for yourselves the reward in the end is feeling good about the end result, but also your accomplishment!

Good day.........NancyB

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Thanks Nana B....yes....but I wanted you and everyone else to know that *this is only the first step*....so NO, it is not over by no means. There will be a custody hearing at a later date....but this is the beginning...the first time that my son does NOT get his visitation....well, we will just wait and see what takes place.

My son has been put *through the mill* and actually our entire family has been through so very much....there is SO MUCH MORE that I have not shared...(perhaps at a later time).

I am just so thankful to the judge who heard this case. She was a young black lady and she listened very carefully and took all kinds of notes on what was said. She actually stated in court that the ex's testimony was rather arrogant plus there was another adjective or 2 that she used. (judge's take on this, not mine) She is a *controlling person* or one who tries to be. It worked with false accusations, for a while...but then after so much of this...people finally began to take notice of what exactly was going on.

Anyway....I am just so very thankful that we have now got visitation again and that my daughter CAN not be taken from NC, without court approval. I guess this pretty much states it in a *nutshell*...or at least for now.

It is really very sad that people become involved in relationships and produce children and then decide that they no longer want anything to do with the party....NC has what is considered *father's rights*....and sometimes people do not understand that once the courts are INVOLVED, it changes everything.

Thanks you and to all of the others here for all of the support and kindness that each of you provided me. I will say that this has been a real challenge and very stressful time of my life.

I think though we can now look to the future (finally).

MiMi

fibroinsd responded:
yes...Mimi..so so happy..and look at how happy your son and granddaughter look...so wonderful..and thank you Jesus for this judge who actually listened..and heard...oh my...I am sure this isn't the last ...

Is there a chance your son's ex could also be the instigator of the trouble for your daughter?? Sounds like she would do it..maybe it is just a coincidence...but I wouldn't put it past her..I know I don't know any details...

Anyway..again so so happy you all had a reunion..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Mimi, it's so good to see things finally working out for your family. I am very happy for you. Good things come to good people;)

I had to work today, it was longer than predicted but it went quickly. I hope the week goes just as fast. the last two one day weekends are just too short to accopmplish anything.

We have a nice sunny day today, but early spring brings most of our wicked snow storms. We have one coming tomorrow that is supposed be be pretty strong. At least it melts qquickly now.

I have to get on with the day I suppose. Take care everyone.

Cory

dollbug replied to fibroinsd's response:
Hello cece....yes...I do think that you have figured this out....just like we did this week-end. When DH picked up our GD for her visit, the ex told him that she did not want GD around my daughter since she had warrants out for her arrest. Now what is strange is that she has been in Az...and has only been here for a few days....so we are still trying to figure out just how she knew about what was going on with my daughter. Yes...I do think that all of this is linked together. And you are so right...I would not put anything past her doing as well.

It was so clear that she thinks that my son, as well as all of us, should have absolutely *no contact* with my granddaughter. There is a lot more to this story that I have not shared. To say the very least though...our entire family has been a *target* in the past few years.

All of this so far has caused several people to lose their jobs for what they *participated in*....and for whatever reason, our family has been blamed for all of what is going on....although we have done *nothing*. We are in the process of trying to get things *redressed in a court of law*...this entire *grand saga* has gotten completely out of control.

When the judge *listened to the ex* Thursday, I think she saw right through all of what was going on here. I think this is why the decisions were made as they were. The ex thinks she is *above the law and does NOT have to follow anything that anyone tells her she must do*...the judge told her that she did NOT want this back in her courtroom.

I have to wonder exactly what all my sweet little granddaughter has been exposed to. I think we all will soon figure this out but it might take a while. In the meantime, we are trying to make sure that she knows just how much we all love her and have missed seeing her.

I thought the reunion might be quite hard on her. But I was wrong...as she fit right back into our family...picking up just where she left off 3 years ago...this it AMAZING to me...but I have always said that we all have a very STRONG and loving family bond...this was proved to be true this week-end.

Thanks again for all of the encouragement and support here. I appreciate each and every one of you.

MiMi

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.