Skip to content
My daughter and granddaughter ****3/2/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dollbug responded:
Yesterday when I first got to hug my granddaughter the first thing she said was that she wanted to see her auntie. The ex had told my DH that my granddaughter was NOT ALLOWED to be around her aunt.....(this is a very long story)

Anyway...as you can see...my granddaughter was able to see her...we had a *BLAST*....with 3 balloons which said...*IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU*....(3 years of not being allowed to see her)...and a cake which said *welcome come (G).

My older grandson and my granddaughter had fun playing together...just like old times were.

My daughter said she had picked up right where she left off, just 3 years later.

A strong family bond never goes away.....and this is what we all have....a very strong loving family bond which can never be BROKEN.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 replied to dollbug's response:
Mimi,

So happy for you! Haven't signed in for awhile but have been keeping up with you all..

My situation is long but I have two grandchildren I rarely see and it is the fault lies with my own daughter whose mental illness has caused much pain. They live with their Father and grandmother......the kids are older now and it hurts them to see me as their mother will not get help. Too long too painful to go into!

I am glad for the other three I have and who I see regularly.

That is why looking at these happy pictures touches my heart. I am so glad you woke up with a happy heart.

laurab

fibroinsd replied to dollbug's response:
oh dear..I wrote a post that disappeared..

Mimi..so so happy for you..and the picture is wonderful. You can see how happy they are to see each other..

Cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

rudyandirmouse replied to dollbug's response:
MiMi, this brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you, your son and whole family. your grand daughter is a beauty, your son has the joy in his heart as a smile on his face and your daughter is so pretty.

It's wonderful and I have prayed for this happy begining for such a time and am so happy it's here now for you.
Linda R

rudyandirmouse responded:
MiMi, what a beautiful photo this is.. I am wishing you and your family many more years of ones just like this.
Linda R.

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
My Darling Mimi and Your Dearest Family...

God has blessed you with a wonderful love and bond... As I can claim in my Dear Family here... Isn't it a wonderful feeling in our souls to touch the people dearest to us... To hug and love... To stand proudly and unconditionally beside one another... To smile happiest smiles to each other...

My soul dances for you... My spirit flutters with memories of your joy... My soul fills peacefully as you caress your Granddaughter as I do my Grandchildren... My heart is full with love and warmth... As your world once again fills with your Dearest Granddaughter's Love and Life...

I remember the first time I seen my 5 grandchildren that were gone for so long... And the tearful joy my heart felt when they first ran to me during their visit with me...

Enjoy and cherish every second... Hold on for dear life the love and joy this brings your heart... Let your soul fleet with excitement every time you think of your Dearest Grandchildren... They are always yours to love... Yours to watch grow and share with your World... They are your Blessing and You are Theirs...

Congratulations... Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

BetteK replied to dollbug's response:
FAMILY, THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.

Mimi, it is just wonderful that you got to see all those grand-
children. The mental picture of all the cousins playing together brings back so many memories.

My mother was one of 12 children. She was especially close to three of the sisters. Of course that meant that we saw a lot of these cousins. Every Sunday we'd "go visiting" or "get company." This meant The Aunts, The Uncles, and The Cousins would descend on one of our homes for nonstop fun, talk, fun, games, fun, and togetherness. The Cousins would spend a week or two at each others' house each summer--usually depending on whose church had vacation Bible school that week. The Cousins were our best friends and playmates, just as The Aunts had been for each other.

I miss this living 300 miles from that wonderful family back in NJ. It's wonderful that your family is building these bonds of love and laughter today.

BetteK

xperky replied to dollbug's response:
MiMi, that is terrific news. It has been such a long struggle. I'm glad to see happiness for you.

That picture is a joy to see.
With Compassion,
Margaret

angelswife responded:
Oh, Mimi---I am SO glad!!! Congratulations. It has been such a long haul for you and I'm happy beyond words that that part is finally over. It's great to finally see you reunited. XO

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.