Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****3/4/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....and I am up too darn early again this morning. The furbabies had to get up and out...I had a stressful and exciting week-end. I also have yet another court date this morning. Our Saturday reunion with my GD was great. I could hardly believe that she has grown so much over the past 3 years. I went today to pick up some clothes and things for her so that she will have them at her daddy's house ready when she goes there. I am not really sure when this will be but I wanted to make sure that her room there is ready.

I hope each of you had a good week-end as well. It is chilly again today and they are calling again for some of the White stuff....I am so ready for spring to arrive....which is getting even closer. I think that said 18 days maybe this week-end...or something close to this anyway. I did notice that I had some of the buttercups already in the front and some tulips peeking out as well.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process to find the right combination of tools and tips that will help you cope better. So hang in here and learn all you can. We, FMers, understand and know exactly the path you are in....it does get better once you figure out the ropes...but this takes time and effort.

I have found that vitamins and supplements and doing other things as well is my basic toolbox of sorts...I also know that I have to limit the stress that I have, which is one of the hardest things that I can control. With so much going on this is not an easy thing for me to do. I have to pace, pace and pace even more...whether I like it or not. I had no choice in this matter.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level which is important to a lot of people these days.

I hope we will all have a good Monday today and I hope the rest of the week will follow this path as well.

That's all folks, for now.

Stay warm and remember that warm weather is right around the corner.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Good Morning Fmily,

Spring is showing signs here in NY of arriving despite the ups and downs of the weather..........buds on the Lilac bush and a pussy willow look to the trees in the A &P parking lot......BIG to see that.

The songs of the birds haven't changed but insect activity is up....I am seeing ants!! SO what a season to come. The big project now is my closets but the spring project is a new raised garden and now grape vineyard for the property.....Excited to get that started. DS#2 has volunteered to help with man power and I see* this garden so clearly. Thanks to Sharon and Pinterest.......this is going to be good. Much better to grow my own then buy something I know nothing about the pesticide level in it....

It is good for the grands to watch a garden grow too. We will plant for them as well.

I am hoping to take an active roll in this endevour.....keep the dragon in the south for a bit! .

We had a lovely weekend celebrating DH's 63rd birthday...dinner out on Sat with the kids and grands and then out for music concert (accordion) on Sunday and dinner at SIL's...laughed alot and it was good. I had to remedicate afer clapping so much...(we were right up in the stage area and they could see me...I had to clap.

I know it is a trigger but i was stuck being in front of them. OUCH doesn't cut it this morning...

Going to the eye doctor for the left eye issue...getting used to it. I don't think the gel will completely let go and I will have flashes forever.....and I am used to the floaters now...As long as nothing is going to really go wrong with the eye. BIG for me.

OK, off to seize the day..........I am hoping all are chipping away a peice of fun and activity in your days to push this pain down a bit. Doing nothing leaves it inthe forefront and then it is awful.....hoping for the best for you all, NancyB

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
I am surfing the internet for Easter presents for my Grand-babies in NM... Got up at 3:30 AM again... Had the jerks and jerked me right out of bed... Really need to think about getting a railing... Or maybe a hospital bed with one... lol... I am tired of flying out of bed lol... I only have padding on the front of me lol...

There goes my alarms to wake me up... Now I am having trouble keeping my eyes open and have a headache.. Time for more coffee and meds... That will help... It better lol... Or Eddie is in trouble lol... Or my grandson is... He might not make it to school on time... lol...

Almost there... I took a nap for 8 lines lol... I counted the lines I typed by accident lol... Oh so cool I can type in my sleep but it makes no sense at all lol...

15 more minutes and I can wake my Son... But being he worked 18 hours yesterday I better not leave him alone... He will probably go right back to bed or burn him self up dropping his coffee in his lap...

It is 52* out here... High for today went down from 82 to 75 *... Oh well... Maybe I can get more fresh air that way... At the most I can leave the window in my room open further... And we wont need the air conditioner... LOL... You with snow... Me with air conditioner LOL...

I fell down again... but I didn't hit anything major this time... No blacking out and head rushes lol... I swear I am sometimes as graceful as a ballerina lol... Last night was one of those times... Thank God for I don't need any more pain right now lol... It was a pretty little piloquet {don't know how to spell that lol but it is pronounced "pill-oh-wet"...} Someday I might learn how to use a dictionary lol... Or learn to spell again lol...

Today will be a slow day... Kids have school... l have one load of wash left... Just my sheets... And clothes everyone wore yesterday... Isn't that awesome... I accomplished all the laundry in 2 days... Well 2 days and 2 hours of a 3rd... I haven't been laundry free for forever and ever LOL... I hurt but I happy... I am not really in a bad flare tho... Mostly Parkinson's pain from hitting the door this morning and beating up the keyboard... lol...

Well... I have to set up my ride for Thursdays appointment... And get some things done on the computer... And call my Mom... And get more rest... lol... And get these 2 rolling...

So take care... Love you... Jan/Dakota

katmandulou responded:
Happy Monday!

37? here and going to 42, the snow is melting, and we might get flurries in a day or two. Could this be spring - finally? The birds flit around in the warm afternoons, and you know I love to just watch them!

Day One of my two-day colonoscopy prep, liquid diet and stuff to drink later. Not looking forward to this with breathless anticipation, but it has to be done to rule out the partial blockage he suspects is in there. I must be strong thru Wednesday! DH keeps eating, tho...

Gonna run, surf the net for things that have nothing to do with food. Have the best Monday you can possibly have!
Lou

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.