Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day ****3/6/2013 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....and it is only going to be 42* today with showers again....not the kind of weather that my body agrees with....at least it is not the S word for weather. I know the cold front brought lots of S in some places....I am so ready for spring time and warmer weather.

OK....so perhaps the abuse and intimidation of my daughter has become to an end....I say this quietly as anything can still happen. I think that all of this is indeed connected....perhaps we might not ever be able to do so but there is a lot that just does not add up here. My daughter did find out that yes, her tag was verified for the lunatic at a local police station, which is NOT what is legal and lawful. Perhaps this lunatic is using his knowledge and pretending to still be a law enforcement officer....I have no idea....but I would think that there would be provisions set to make sure that something like this does not take place....(when just anyone can pick up the phone and get a person's tag run just to see who owns a vehicle. The DMV told me that doing so would put a person's job *on the line*.

So many unanswered questions to get answers to. This is how bad things happen to good people. This is how innocent people become *victims* of the system, through absolutely no fault of their own. My daughter has NEVER EVER done anything to deserve being treated like a criminal. We have a very badly broken system and people in positions who DO NOT BELONG there. The judge made a remark of *you have become quite the little victim, haven't you?* in a very condescending manner .....having absolutely no idea that YES, indeed she was. So very sad when things like this happen.

OK...enough of my soap box today.

Here is hoping today will be a better day for us all. I know that some of us have faced quite a lot of problems recently. This too will surely pass and things will improve.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process though which does take time and effort. There are no quick fixes, that I am aware of...even using a heating pad takes time. (I use them often though and heat does help my pain).

I do hope the new members will check out the info under *tips* and *resources*....as I am sure you will find some good *tools* that just might improve how you feel. And please review the *member toolbox*....which is a collection of what others have found to help them cope better.

Learning how to pace, pace and pace even more is also a good thing to do. This too takes time to figure out. We, FMers, are no longer able to do what we have been use to doing in the past. We are no longer the person that we once were since the wrath of the dragon has appeared. As Nana B says....we all must learn how to *dance with the dragon, instead of draggin the dragon*....which is also another *learning process*.

Vitamin D...be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping you have some sunshine today and if you have some to spare....send it my way.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

KatmanduLou responded:
Happy Wednesday!

It's 38 and getting colder here in southeastern Mass, and we'll be getting a winter storm later. Depending on how it tracks, I might get rain, a rain/snow mix or a lot of snow. They call a doctor's work a "practice", and predicting weather a science; it feels like it should be the opposite. Too many weather people get it so wrong!

Today is C-day! I've finished the two-day liquid diet, drunk enough Gatorade and MiraLax to last a lifetime, and my procedure is at 2. I'm praying he finds nothing.

MiMi, you just can't explain all of what's been going on. People are crazy, some crazier than others. With the ordeal over for your son, I hope the crazy making your daughter's life miserable is caught and punished.

Gotta run. LOL! I wish everyone the best day they can possibly have!
Lou

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon..

Yes, Mimi..What your family has been put through NO one should ever have to deal with and I bet the judge thinks that this would never happen..and yet it has...and you would think she/he should be able to see that this is really happening...I hope you can show how it is and really give this guy what he deserves..I cannot figure out whether this guy has been taken in by your son's ex or why he would bother to do this..is he just a bad dude??? I hope what I said made sense...I wouldn't want to make it sound weird..and I know how these things can come out wrong when you type them..but know we want to be there to support you in any way we can..

Lou..hope the "C" went well..and you are home recovering before the storm hits..and hope you don't get as much as they are predicting..

seems pretty quiet today..hope all is well..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone. I hate to repeat myself but I do often. The people that give good things often get hurt in life by those who don't care. In the long run the good prevail and the bad get theirs. I have seen this and it usually holds true.

I will be short, as it is late. I am doing ok. It has been a rough run for me. Work has been very tough for the last 5 weeks and it shows. However, I too the next two days off, giving me a 4 day weekend. I need it and wil use it to heal up. I also was lucky enough to make the OT needed to pay for an hr and a half massage on Wed. next week. My therapist is very good and is booked 2-3 weks out.

I wish you al well, as I do all good people:) Tale care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.