Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****3/9/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...and it is going to be a good day for me....I have waited all week for this day to arrive....my granddaughter will be here and I am going to fix tacos for lunch. I just hope she likes them. Since we have not been around her much I have no idea what she does or does not eat. I guess, with time, we will figure this out. Last week she was so excited that she just wanted to play with her cousin. Today she will meet her other cousin for the very first time. (she saw him once when he was born). So I am sure this will be a day to remember for all of us. I jsut hope and pray there will not be any more confrontations.

I went to a couple of children's consignment sales last night. Did not find much of anything though. I missed out on several last week-end as well. But that is ok ...since I had a very good reason.

I am so ready for springtime....I am ready for warmer weather and all of the good things which follow....I hope that we will truly have a nice spring this year with warmer weather instead of hot weather...I do not look forward for it to be so very hot.

Here is hoping each of you had a good week and I hope today will be a good day for us all. I also hope everyone had a good night's rest as well.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group...as I am sure soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take time and effort to find the right combination of *tools* which will work for you. We are all different and what works for some may or may not work for others....but hang in there and I am sure you will indeed find what works for you.

Vitamin D....as always I am still reminding people of just how important Vitamin D is for a lot of people these days. I continue to read about new research in which they have found something else that Vitamin D can make a difference in. I am sure there are still other things which have not been connected to it yet. Be sure and speak with your doctor concerning this. Not all doctors are catching on to just how important Vitamin D can be. We have to take control of our health though and nudge these doctors along.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Saturday in March.

Have a good day....enjoy the sunshine if you are lucky to have some. Be safe and stay warm.

Remember to take some *me time* for yourself today. This does the body some good.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Oh Mimi so nice to hear ALL about it, we have all hoped for these days to come. You will find I bet she hasn't changed too much and the things you know of your son will pop out of her as she is from that branch of your tree.

A reunion that will continue to flourish! THANK YOU GOD! (and all mimi's work)

I have painting of doors to do, construction starts on Monday and this house is so sick looking right now, I can't take it much longer. I worked 11 hours a day this week to help with the computer transfers of chart and clinincal data. This week i train the MA's to manuever the data and to understand some of the handwriting***. Good that I have been with them for 30 years from the hospital! It all adds up now.

All is quiet on the grands side (no issues with Maddy getting her adventurous self in trouble ! LOL. They put a camera in the bedroom now as she climbed out of the crib and fell...Olivia never did this!....she has been a minkey from day one!

I am still fighting with the muscles of my neck, it took 5 days of major toolbox use to get me to turn my head (this being from clapping at that concert) I KNOW BETTER. and 5 days to pay for it. I was able to stay in bed for the first time last night. Felt good.....

Shots on Monday and then resting for 3 days while construction is going on. Then I have the momentous task to put IT ALL BACK! Well, not all...I have to figure what can go to the attic and what stays or gets thrown...it'll take a while.
I just need to get the TV room back and the living room...I am buried and it is making me nuts!!

OK all I am hopeful for a good day today it is 23* and the TV people (not anyone who knows) says it will be 50* today...the wind is howling too! We got 18 inches of snow (they* told us 1-3) for sure and so many accidents yesterday (one I stopped for to see if injuries) but OK....I just love my Rav4........

Be safe everyone and have a good saturday......Nancy B

booch007 responded:
O/T :

Mimi aren't you Mimi La....... on facebook. I was just reading sSharons post on her writing and you stated you are not on FB that much.......now I see this person a bit more then that and have always thought it was YOU.........

NO??

Holy crap if it isn't??? Is that you?? Nancy B

franr responded:
Dear Mimi
So happy for you .Grandchildren help us forget our troubles sometimes. They are great to have around. Actually my two grandaughters will be sleeping here tonite. Last nite was the first time hubbie and I dinner with friends in 12 weeks. it was great and I am able to eat now.I am very tired today so have to ace. Insurance paying for the new pill gralise and it seems to be helping.Its been a terrible weekend here in the Boston area with the storm again. I am so waiting for the spring. Hope everyone has a good day. Fran

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
368 of 395 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.