Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sunday *****3/10/2013***** Sad week-end *****Remember we lost an hour?
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....my heart is broken this morning....I had looked forward to Saturday all week....which was supposed to be the 2nd day that we got to share with my granddaughter for 4 hours....well, after only 1 visit....it seems like the ex decided what she would do, not what the courts told her to do. Do not know what happened or why, don't really care. She did not follow the ORDER....so I guess we will just wait and see how all of this pans out. It will be interesting.

OK....woke up much too early this morning and it did not help that I lost an hour either. DH set the clocks back last night before the furbabies were put to bed....I laughed before as I told my DH that CoCo could tell time....well. last night it happened again....so very funny...CoCo saw that the clock said 10 even though it was only 9 and he was bound and determined it was time for bed. So again this dog can tell time, by the clock. AMAZING***

The weather was super yesterday....they got the little helicopters out and were playing with them when one got stuck in the trees....as it got dark there was a little purple light still on it shining through the tree top....yes...the battery was still going....funny that the battery was still working with it sitting in the tree top. I guess it will continue to be there until the wind or rain decides to force it down.

My grandsons had a good time anyway but very disappointed and did not understand just why my little GD did not show up.

DH did move the little bluebird house and pole for me. Shifted it to a shady spot in hopes that this will be better for any little guest who decides to nest there. I guess we will see IF it works better.

I am so ready for springtime....I enjoyed feeling the warm sunshine yesterday.

Here is hoping everyone has had a good week-end so far.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM Support group. I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will ease your pain a bit and make your journey each day a bit better. There are no quick fixes that I am aware of....BUT if anyone knows of something which really works for them please share it with other FMers here. You never know just what might help you cope until you have tried it. A person should allow at least 6-8 weeks of whatever they decide to try before making a decision as to whether or not it is really working for them and making a positive difference.

Vitamin D....for the new members here and for those who still have not spoken to the doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is very, VERY important....Yes, it just might make a BIG difference in your pain level. Low Vitamin D does make a difference for a lot of people....and it can also affect other illnesses as well. SO....with this being said...what are you waiting for?

That's my story and I"m sticking to it.

Hope you can enjoy the sunshine today, if you have some.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Oh Mimi I am so sad. It is still going to take more time I see. When divorce happens wit hate in it...it can be brutal on all.
I remember reading that love and hate are very close emoi=tions in the brain and that is why hate happens...if they never cared...then blah ze happens....Brutal for you and you GD. . So sorry.

I got the painting done at a price, added to that that i have paid for last weekend. I am hurting big. I am going to have DH exam and mark me for shots in the morning . Usually all that stim will give me a headache but i know ALL the spots get hit!
It is worth it......

Today is our St Pat's parade, a crazy day for the store and staff and I usually play the leprechuan out front with the grandchildren....but I am hurting pretty bad . I don't see me doing it at this point. I will make my decision when meds are really in and I have showered....I have to NOT CLAP either for the groups!

Yesterday I wrote a large discussion on MD's etc and I forgot thatwhen I prof read I CANNOT chnage anything or the button turns greay and I can't post.......UGGGGHHHHH. I was so steamed. So I just left and read nothing further. I will try better today. A NEW DAY.

OK< for all the Irish on the board...this week is yours "enjoy it"
(erin went braless )years ago...she can't any more! But ERIN GO BRAH...............Nancy B

lb707 replied to booch007's response:
Do very sorry Mimi.

I want my hour back as I am not a fan of daylight savings time.

laurab

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone,
Although I lost an hour sat night I woke up with more go than normal. We had 6 inches or so of very heavy wet snow. I had to do my neighborhood rounds. It took 2 and a half hours. I realized what I did as soon as I was finished.

I didn't feel right the rest of the day. My head was foggy and when I did another post earlier I had a strage left to right twitch in my vision that kind of freaked me out. It was only while looking at the computer trying to type. The back is toast. I thought it would blow out on me. It chose instead to just make me realy uncomfortable. I had to ice my left wrist right when I got in.

My mind seams to allow my body to ignore what I am doing to it when I am on task. This seams to get me to cross the line so often. I guess I have work to do on that yet.

We had a good day here overall. The snow was stuck to every branch on every tree and looked amazing. We took a drive with the boys to enjoy it. It is a little warmer now and I like being outside more. I can't wait for summer.

Mimi, I am sorry you missed your visit. I hope they straighten it out soon so you may be with her again.

I hope you all sleep well tonight. Take care everyone.

Cory

katmandulou responded:
I'm sorry that your weekend celebration was short lived. Your son should give his atty a call, and bring his ex back to court. She should know better than to go against a court order, unless there was a darned good reason, like your GD got sick.

Prayers for you,
Lou

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.