Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thursday *****3/14/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Well, well, well....we are almost half through another month again...and spring is really getting closer now....a good morning to each of you. I hope today will be a good day for us all. MiMi in NC...where I am up too darn early this morning...do not know exactly who or what woke me up...but I do know that I was definitely not ready to get up. But here I am anyway.

It is cold...and it was really cold yesterday as well. The wind made it seem much colder than it really was. March winds...I did manage to get the birdfeeders in place...had to clean up all of the leftovers from the wintertime. It took me 2 days to do this though but at least it is now done. I am sure the birds will appreciate having some food available for them. I also noticed a couple of bluebirds were looking into the house...not sure though it they decided to nest there or move on. I guess I will soon know. Perhaps they were confused as I did get DH to move the house this year.

So my saga gets thicker. Yesterday I tracked down a 911 call which was called in the day that my daughter was seen by the lunatic who indicated she was *stalking him*...and the call indicates to the person who answered it that he is *following her*....so I am a bit confused...just how does a person accuse someone who they are following for stalking...as I have said in the beginning....this person is a lunatic. There must be some reason why we continue to be forced to deal with these people....but I have no idea what it might be. Enough is quite enough though.

The attorney spoke to the man's mother and she knows *nothing* about what is going on although she was included in some of the *police reports*....I am not exactly sure just how this took place so as I said, the plot thickens.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. This group is a good one, actually probably the best. So learn all you can about dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM...and I am sure that with time and effort, things will improve. You have to figure out the right combination of tools which will work for you.

Vitamin D...be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause some people to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Know that you are not alone in dealing with this ugly and mean illness....we all know exactly what you are being faced with each day....so hang in here with us....ask questions, make comments and/or suggestions....I am sure you will soon be feeling better.

That's all folks....have a good Thursday....I am looking for Saturday myself.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

BetteK responded:
Brrr! Here it is noon on a sunny mid-March day and it's all the way up to 26 degrees. Boy, that day in 1972 when we decided to go north to find ourselves a farm instead of south from NJ! Maybe we made a wrong turn somewhere.

Back when we first moved here the boys were 6 and 20 months old, we were young, and we were willing to tough it out. I still cannot believe that I bought my flour in the 20 lb. bag, baked all our bread, churned butter, and sold milk, butter, eggs, and bread to our neighbors. That was our grocery money until I went back and started college.

It was hard, but we did it. Of course, the FM was an unnamed presence that put a major damper on things. But, in your 20's and early 30's you have more physical reserves than you do in your late 60's--thank goodness.

You grandmothers out there are a perfect example. You care for those kids. You love them to death. But they do drain your energy. I envy you so much. But on the other hand, there are entirely too many days when I have trouble just managing myself. It scares me to think of the ways FM would limit my participation in young childrens' lives. Maybe the Big Guy Upstairs knows what he's doing.

I am having a a bad time of it yet. It seems that the entire spine does not want to support me. It used to be just at the waist, but now there's no comfortable position except flat on my back. Sitting at the computer is the pitts, but there are rewards from all of you that have nothing to do with physical comfort.

Thank you all,

BetteK

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening.
It was a pretty good day here. We had a breakdown at work an hr before I normally am done. What would have been a quick repair ended up taking a few hrs, but I am glad to work with the people I do. Smart, strong work ethic, and always pleasant. It makes what I do a lot easier than it could be.

Yesterday I had a massage apointment at 3. It was a crazy 2 hrs before I got there. I see a very good therapist and the hr and half was very helpful. My back needed it desperately as well as my hips that seem to pock up. I went home so relaxed that I went to bed an hr early. I thought I would wake up fairly sore from working the sore muscles, but I felt very good. I havent slept that well in a long while. It was also the firt time in months I woke and did not have a sore back. I was very relieved.

My friend I separated myself from had a serious back injury. I thought his down time may help him reflect on his errors. Normally I would be the person clearing his driveway and helping with firewood but I did not. His wife messaged me to come up and see him. I take it she has no idea either. He is playing dumb as many of our species do. I don't think he will change. I am a sensative person who is a giver. I am the last one to give up on him. He is fresh out of friends.

On a lighter note, I better today. I hope you all slep well, take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.