Skip to content
Caprice's Address******
dollbug posted:
Hello....I know that someone posted info about Caprice and where we could send cards....I have looked back through of the the posts but have not been able to find it....does anyone happen to know what date the post was made?

I have had so much going on with personal issues that perhaps I have not gone back far enough.

Has anyone heard from her?

Thanks.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
MiMi, by coninsodence I was just talking to Sharon/ angleswife today about Caprice. It got our board Caprice, now gone, confused with our fibro FMily member, Caprice. Sharon said she did have the address to the hospital but Caprice has gone home and she didn't have the home address for here.

I think she said Caprice's last name is Dolan? Maybe knowing the last name and town where the hospital is will help track down a home address.

Gentle hugs, LindaR

rudyandirmouse replied to xperky's response:
Margret, the Caprice everyone is talking about is an older FMily member who has been gone from our board for awhile.

It's her long time friends here who wanted to contact her after hearing she had been so sick. I didn't know Caprice, I came on board after she had stopped posting here. But I hear she is a really wonderful person with a great sense of humor.

I don't think anyone here meant to post a full name, address, city for her here. Most of us have email address where those who are intrested could get it, if, anyone had it, which I don't think anyone does.

I don't think I saw the post with Caprice's hospital address, but I do remember people sending cards to her at the hospical. I hope someone here does have it and lets MiMi know by email so she can get in touch with here. I hope Caprice come by to visit so those who remember her can say Hi. I hope she is doing much better now.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.