Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Caprice's Address******
dollbug posted:
Hello....I know that someone posted info about Caprice and where we could send cards....I have looked back through of the the posts but have not been able to find it....does anyone happen to know what date the post was made?

I have had so much going on with personal issues that perhaps I have not gone back far enough.

Has anyone heard from her?

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..
rudyandirmouse responded:
MiMi, by coninsodence I was just talking to Sharon/ angleswife today about Caprice. It got our board Caprice, now gone, confused with our fibro FMily member, Caprice. Sharon said she did have the address to the hospital but Caprice has gone home and she didn't have the home address for here.

I think she said Caprice's last name is Dolan? Maybe knowing the last name and town where the hospital is will help track down a home address.

Gentle hugs, LindaR
rudyandirmouse replied to xperky's response:
Margret, the Caprice everyone is talking about is an older FMily member who has been gone from our board for awhile.

It's her long time friends here who wanted to contact her after hearing she had been so sick. I didn't know Caprice, I came on board after she had stopped posting here. But I hear she is a really wonderful person with a great sense of humor.

I don't think anyone here meant to post a full name, address, city for her here. Most of us have email address where those who are intrested could get it, if, anyone had it, which I don't think anyone does.

I don't think I saw the post with Caprice's hospital address, but I do remember people sending cards to her at the hospical. I hope someone here does have it and lets MiMi know by email so she can get in touch with here. I hope Caprice come by to visit so those who remember her can say Hi. I hope she is doing much better now.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

Helpful Tips

Weight Loss and pain
I am a 43 yr old female with fibromyalgia and numerous other dx's attached to my medical records...overweight, depressed, immune ... More
Was this Helpful?
71 of 79 found this helpful