Skip to content
Sort Of OT
angelswife posted:
Hi All,
I haven't been on much lately. We've been dealing with a lot of challenges here and it takes a lot of energy to stay positive. I haven't had a lot of energy to type, but I have been reading. I'm still here.

I posted a new blog piece today about Fibro. I thought I'd share the link here for anyone who would like to read. Hope you are all doing well ((((HUGS to all)))).

http://queenoftransformation.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/dancing-with-the-dragon/

dollbug responded:
Hello angelswife.....I wondered how you were doing....as I have missed seeing you post recently...I hope things will soon get better for you.

My corner of the world has been better....my daughter ended up having to hire 2 attorneys to represent her in something that she had *nothing to do with*....it is sad also that attorneys cost a lot of money and my daughter does not have the money to throw away....my DH and I were talking though about all of this and I find it quite interesting that all of this took place in such an odd fashion...which had to do with my granddaughter's emergency custody hearing and both my son and daughter's personal experience with the law....yep...it seems quite *strange, very strange in fact, to say the very least....but at least regardless of what happened....we now get to spend time with our granddaughter. I am so very happy about this....but so very sad that it took *false accusations again against another member of my family*....

My daughter, who is 32, has never done anything bad in her entire life....but for a short few weeks in February...she had multiple warrants taken out against her. Each time I took her to the sheriff's office where she turned herself in for something that she DID NOT DO...her attorneys are stilll working on this....but have found *NOTHING* yet to prove that she ever did anything at all which caused all of this. She provided copies of her cell phone bills so they could trace any calls which might have been made to the person who accused her of harrassing telephone calls...IT DID NOT HAPPEN****I guess one might say that our laws go by the old saying****shoot first, ask questions later*....

I hope things will get better soon for you, as know just how stress can cause us so much additional pain.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

fibroinsd responded:
just wanted to add an extra hug here..you are so talented..I hope you and your DH get a decent break somewhere..your writing..your art...your crocheting..all your gardening..so so much talent...I hope the right person comes along to channel some of that into some cash and make things easier..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.