Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday *****3/23/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it definitely does NOT feel like springtime....and it is going to stay this way for several days so they say. I guess I am just too anxious and expect too much....I am so ready for warmer weather...the birds are quiet...I am sure they must be somewhere trying to decide whether to stay or head south for warmer weather.

I wondered when the change would start with my granddaughter....after all of the confusion with the visitation....and it has only been 3 visits now....my son tells me that we will now be headed to a park where they are having softball tryouts I guess. So since we only have 4 hours to spend with my granddaughter it seems like the ex is at it again....and I am sure she knew that this would be the case when she signed my granddaughter up for it. She finds reasons to do things like this and then blames it on my son.

I guess we will see how it goes today. I truly think that our 4 hours should be what we want to do....not what the ex has decided for us. I am sure this is going to get quite interesting as time goes by. I think it is all about the *control issue* that the ex has.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all....I was hoping today would be a warm day since the grandsons are going to an Easter Egg Hunt. I guess we will see how this goes as well.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better. The more you know about the wrath of the dragon, the better you can figure out how to manage it. It does take a trial and error process as we are all different. What helps one may or may not help you...but keep on keeping on and I am sure you will find a combination of *tools that will work for you*.

Vitamin D...be sure and ask your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked. And also as warm weather arrives...be sure and get out and about in the sunshine as much as possible...Vitamin D does the body good...and helps the mind and the spirit in the process.

So much going on in this country...the internet seems to keep me updated on some things that I really do not care to know....sometimes I think the media provides just too much information for us all. They expose the bad to others who might take it and misuse what they hear in the worse of ways.
Bad news is not good for the minds at all. And I think we all know that we do not hear enough of what is GOOD going on.

A positive attitude is what we all need....with good things taking place around the world.

Have a good week-end.....do something good this week-end.
I am sure that you will feel better when you do.

That's all.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Fmily,

I am alive.....not in one piece but doing my best. Insane week and still going. Mimi I hope it warms up soon, my spirit needs it, no shots until next week and I didn't plan on that. I am in a tough spot..........Hope to be on the board soon.........Hugs to all, Nancy B

fibroinsd responded:
checking in...so much to do..and no energy this morning..just want to say hello..and I am reading..glad you all are here.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Saturday MiMi, Nancy, cece and to all that follow. It's sure not feeling like spring here today either. Last year this time it was 83 today barely 50. It's going to rain tomorrow, a lot. Cold at night and ugly, barely warm in the day time. I am NOT liking this first week of spring @ all.

Not a lot to say about my day or myself, just stopping by to say Hi and wish everyone a good day.

MiMi, I wondered when you ex DIL would try to take control of things again. I hope you can attend those soft ball games and watch you grand daughter play as well as have your own family time with her. This has to be such a tug of war on her emotions, wanting to go one way and being tugged back another. If I were a hating person I could learn to hate a mother who does that to her child.

cece, hope you get more energy to do the things you have to do.

Nancy, wish I had warm weather to send to your area but none here either. I do hope you too feel a bit better before getting your shot next week.

Okay, just wanted to say hello to everyone.. Have a great day, a fibro issue and pain free one at that. Gentle hugs, Linda R

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Hi all... Feeling rougher on my antibiotic for my cjolitis... It is suppose to happen... Gotta take the bad with the good to get better sometimes... lol... It usually lets up in a while... bout the time I don't have to take them anymore lol...

Just ate so I am feeling rough... this won't be one of my long ones... I just wanted to say hi... And let you know I am still alive and kicking... Just not too high lol... But high enough to kick all these illnesses in the you know whats lol... I will be on the mend soon I hope... Dr only gave me a week to feel better I only have 5 days left lol... I gotta get ROLLIN !!!!!!!!! lol... I don't know if I can keep this timetable lol...lol...lol...

Oh hey... nothing but rest on the agenda today... That and playing with my new tablet... I let it die on me today and my daughter told me I had to let it charge another 4 hours again... I won't let that happen again lol... I was in the middle of a good book too lol... Oh well... I just switched to my computer to finish the chapter lol...

Do any of you know if you can use your tablet and charge them at the same time... I can't imagine you can't... It doesn't say if you can or not in the book and I haven't found anything on the website for it either... I don't like not being able to use it... I like being Spoiled... LOL...

Well.. It is off to bed... before another fight breaks out lol... Kids had one... My sons had one... Me and one of my son's had one... Gotta get out of firing range lol... Seems everyone is touchy today...

Take care... Have a great weekend... love... Jan/Dakota

mnjeepguy responded:
Hello everyone. It is about 30 here today and sunny. Just warm enough to melt some snow when the sun is bright. It is supposed to slowly warm up in the next several days here, hopefully it keeps warmer now.

I am discouraged today. I did some new stretches to loosen up my lower back and hips that I was showm by my massage therapist. It was painful as my trouble spots are troubling today. I walked on treadmill for ten minutes and it was horrific. My left hip locked up and I had sciaitic pain on the right. I guess that's it for exercise today.

We have a formal dinner for the wifes employer tonight. It should prove to be interresting. She works with some colorful chracters. It is always fun for me to meet new people with different perspectives.

I hope you all have a great day and that the dragon lets up on us.

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.