Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****3/25/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...and it is going to be a not so springlike day and for that matter, the rest of the week....seems like something scared springtime weather off....I had hoped for warmer weather but I guess it is not meant to be for now....like someone said....perhaps there will be no springtime weather and we will just skip on over to summertime....let's hope this is not the case. The muggy hot weather is not a good thing either for the mind or the body.

I am sure that the birds and other animals are just as confused about the weather as we humans....I was watching a little robin Saturday at ball practice trying to find something to eat. It seems to be chilly as well. I guess they depend upon the worms and have to actually hunt for them. There are lots of robins around but I do not see them going to the bird feeders at all. I do know that they now sale dried worms for bluebirds.

Oh....I wanted to share something with you about my little granddaughter. I had gotten her a St. Paddy shirt which my DD put on her last Saturday and took their pictures....she brought it back and told her dad that she was not allowed to wear it at her house so she needed him to take it back to her room at his house. This is what this child is exposed to. So very sad.

She is excited about going to see where her dad lives and to see what her room looks like. He has fixed her bedroom with bunk beds and a full size bed. She will have clothes in the closet and dresser as well. She will also have some stuffed animals and things to play with. I think she will indeed find her bedroom to be a nice place to call home.

OK....enough on my soapbox.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find the right combination of tools and tips that will help you cope better. This website has a vast amount of good info so be sure and browse around and see just what they have to offer. Be sure and check out this community's *tips* and *resources* too plus *the members toolbox* post.

Vitamin D.....very important. Be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping each of you had a good week-end and I hope today will be a good day as well.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more today.

Stay warm.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

katmandulou responded:
Good Monday to all:

Cool here, low 40s and feels like mid-30s. I saw crocuses springing forth over the weekend. Mine aren't up yet, but most of the yards where I saw them were perfectly groomed. LOL

I'm working 4 days this week, and couldn't be happier. When it's been along while it takes a little extra go get out of bed earlier. I've never been a morning person. *yawn*

I promised DH that I'd buy him breakfast; he has today off. grrr!

I wish you all the best day you can possibly have!
Lou

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.