Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Helpful Advice That Work
HealthyD posted:
I would still stick to natural any chemicals worsen the condition, I have found from Claritan, Zirtec, Bladder medication for bladder infections, cold medications, anitbiotics, antiviral, migraine medications I was prescribed before I was diagnosed with an autoimmune lupus/fibromyalgia made it so worse, without a doubt. Could be instantly to a few days later seeing worsened conditions as sight problems to increased allergies and flu symptoms:
Try reading this! Also the more you go without sleep the worse it gets! You have to sleep to help compensate. So try chammomile or other relaxing tea just before bed you have to try to rest I only take during flareups as keeping everything moderate to little is best. Never get addicted to any one thing. Keep it natural as possible and treating yourself is good but be careful. I crave coffee, chocolate, ice cream, fast food for my splurges--small splurges. Especially during stress but try only to have on my splurge days I choose.
And change your diet, please read:
http://www.fibromyalgia-support.net/articles/whatdoctors.htm

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
368 of 395 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.