Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday *****3/26/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....where it is still cold and will be this way the rest of the week....So I guess we will have to get past Easter before warmer weather arrives. NC even had snow in some areas....we got to see a few *flakes* yesterday. I am thankful that this is all. It has been cold and windy though.

I went up to stay with my grandson yesterday for a short time while his mommy ran an errand. He was asleep but woke up before I left. So I did get a hug and kiss from him before I left. He is really growing up so. 3 going on10. It is funny just how fast children grow up.

So much going on around the world. I think having the internet brings so much more to people now, actually much more than some of us even care to know about. I actually think back and wonder what we did when we did not have the computers. So much has changed in the past 10 years or so. I have to wonder just what things will be like in another 10 years or so. Let's hope things improve for everyone.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It does take a trial and error process which does take time and effort. Only you will know when you have found the right combination of tools and tips that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor about having yours checked. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest and I hope we all have a good Tuesday.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Stay warm if you can and stay safe as well.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Tuesday everyone. I hope where you are weather is nice.. it sure isn't here.

The week started off with cold and then snow here last night and early this a.m. But thank goodness by week's end it should be a lot warmer with just a few chances of rain. I may even be able to set out plants out again on Friday and have our family get together outside! That would be soooo nice.

Not a whole lot to post about here, lazy day going on for me. Did a few things around the house yesterday to get the house ready for the grandkid's stay over and Saturday's family get together here.

I am so looking forward to it and am amazed it never takes me long to get used to the noise of kids running thru the house while playing hide and go seek. Or up and downt he staircase after each other. Happy children makes my heart light and happy. It's such a blessing for me. So I am looking forward to it. I am so thankful for the family I have.. so glad God has seen fit to bless me with a wonderful DH, 3 daughters, great SIL and 6 GC.

Okay, sending feel well <<< hugs >>> to all.. Have a great day.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Tuesday to all!

Mimi, your grandson sounds so wonderful and cute. When I read what you write about him it makes me want to hug him!
All is going well for me. I am having a good week health wise. The last two weeks has been hard. I had such a bed FM episode that lasted almost two weeks. My doctor increased my Cymbalta to 2 a day and it really seems to being a lot. I just hope it last awhile.

Cold weather here in north Florida. It is suppose to go below freezing tonight. Very unusual for this time of year. I am sure by next week we will be in the 80's.

What is everyone doing for Easter? We have decided to celebrate Easter with the family the Saturday after Easter. That way we can take advantage of the after Easter sales and have the park to ourselves to hide eggs. We are hoping we can save 50% or more on the Easter baskets and candy. That way the children are happy and so is the adults.

Have a great week and Hapyy Easter to all.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.