Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TGIF*****ROLL CALL *****3/29/2013*****Happy Easter
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....TGIF*****It is going to be cool again and I think they said rain is on its way again.....I continue to wonder exactly where spring is. I am so ready for nice weather. I think the birds are also ready.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate this time of year. So much has changed over the years with so many things that one never knows who is doing what. It seems like there are some people who always want to make BIG changes to things, a lot of things and issues. Change is good sometimes but not always. Never did I think I would live to see so much. We live in a world of so much wicked and evil.

Welcome to the new members.....for those of you who do not know.....every Friday we have Roll Call....and hope you will stop by and update everyone on how things are going with you. If you have found something that has really helped you cope better.....I hope you will share it with the FMily....perhaps what you do might also help someone else. Two minds are better than one and when we have multiple minds to share then it is even better than two. That's what we do here....we share what info we have with others and hope that they can also find ways to cope better with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked.....which is important to a lot of people these days. Do your own research on Vitamin D as there are many things which has been discovered through medical research on it. I continue to read new things about what they think they have found out about it. And to think it took such a long time for them to do so.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest....and I hope today will be a good day for us all.

Tomorrow I get to spend some quality time with my granddaughter and I am looking forward to this. My little guys will be out of town. I will indeed miss them but I am sure they both will have fun.

Have a great Friday and enjoy the sunshine, if you have it and can.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!

Yesterday was a mix of good and not so good...I didn't get paid for being a witness for my friend, but I DID keep the guy from intimidating her. Turns out he's an agent for her landlord. He's thirty years old, not a good people person, and quite used to having tenants jump when he tells them what they "have" to do. I set him straight very quickly; and after that he was more polite. But he kept a wary eye on me the whole time and was obviously glad to leave. Still, I wasn't sorry when the whole thing was over. I couldn't wait to get home and rest a bit.

I cancelled my afternoon meeting because I was tired. Instead I did a little grocery shopping. I ended up having to put some stuff back because I got to the checkout and realized I didn't have enough money. It's hard to choose what to put back when you need everything you have. But I did...I came home with the things we needed most, so that was okay.

By late afternoon, I realized the dragginess and crampy pain I'd had since Tuesday was actually a bladder infection, grrr. It really flared up by the time I got to church last night. The service was beautiful, though. I forgot how bad I was feeling for a while. But I went straight to bed when I got home.

Today I'm not doing much...I called my MD's emergency number this morning, and they've called in a prescription. I'll send Husband to get it later on, after he wakes up. I will be resting, drinking lots of tea, and eating plenty of roasted garlic. That should straighten me out in no time.

Hope everyone has a good Easter...I'm going to go and lie down for a while.

Teelady1 responded:
Happy Friday!

We're finally getting a taste of Spring today and tomorrow with temps in the 50s. I wore a Spring jacket this morning to work - I am so tired of the winter coats and gloves. So even though it was a little cool this morning for the lighter weight jacket I wore it anyway - and had the heat in the car and heated seat on high!

I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend (vacation day on Monday) - even though it will be very busy tonight, tomorrow ight and Sunday with all the church choir Easter Festivities. Monday will be a relaxation, recovery day from the busy weekend.

Wishing everyone a joyous Easter weekend with little or no pain - and good sleep!

katmandulou responded:
Happy Friday Everyone! Another weekend is upon us.

It's 53? here, heading to a high of 56. It's sunny and not so breezy. I'll go out for my Vitamin D and do a few errands later. The weekend is supposed to be lovely!

One of the errands I have todo is get a couple more things for DH's Easter basket. I was able to get the new M&Ms white Chocolate Carrot Cake flavor. They're more like a spice cake and not to my liking, but he loves them. He's allergic to cocoa, so white chocolate works. I also have (hidden) some of the peppermint white choc from Christmas. Yes, I'ma devious little bunny (his words)!

MiMi I hope you get to see your GD this weekend. I continue to pray that her mother smartens up, and that your DDs issues get resolved.

angelswife, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Teelady1, it's good to "see" you here. I remember the days when I sang in the choir in our old church, the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday songs that few have ever heard. There's no good church in this area, so I consider myself more "spiritual" than "religious."

I wish you all the best Friday - and the best weekend - you can possibly have,
Lou

jillylin responded:
Hi Mimi and my fibre family,

Spring looks like it might have arrived in my little corner of the world. My daffodils and crocuses have got their heads up and are providing a welcome splash of color.

Life is a mix of good and bad here. Missing my mum but happy she is now both physically and mental well in Heaven. Dad is not well, keeps getting sick but I guess that is par for the course after all he has been through.

I got to visit my family in the USA which was wonderful, my son has just been promoted to Sergeant so I am one proud moma. It was great being with my four little grandsons too.

Fibro is pulling me down. I get to think I am coping with it then it throws me a curve ball and the depression deepens.

Happy Easter to all you you who celebrate.
Hugs
Jilly in the UK

jillylin replied to angelswife's response:
Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Jilly

Anon_57995 replied to angelswife's response:
Angelswife,
Is there an Aldi market in your area?
The prices are much lower, their brands are great, and the store itself is much smaller than the huge super-duper markets.
You can get in and out in half the time, and save a bundle of $$, and get lots of European specialty foods, too.
Happy Easter.

Love,
Your secret fan <3

fibroinsd responded:
Afternoon..almost forgot it was Friday... we have been out of town..went to Phoenix for four days. It was wonderful...warm and we went to some Spring Training days for the Padres...I don't think the Padres will do well again this year..but at least these tickets are cheaper and more fun than the big stadium..It was a long drive over and a long drive back..but glad it went well..

now back to the grind..and have to go to mom and dad's tomorrow..and I guess dad's car broke down while we were gone..They had it towed to the dealer..They don't drive anymore, but need it for their care person to drive..and now I guess the dealer's isn't open on Sat. or Sunday..so will have to figure out how we get it back to them on Monday..

And my daughter had problems with her truck while we were gone too..Cars..can't live without them here..but they sure are a problem..

Hope you all have a good weekend..I don't think we will do anything special for Easter..services are the same..so hopefully we will get to them..then I think we will come over here and I will make some omelets

cece..
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.