Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It just dawned on me ....
Teelady1 posted:
I've been making sure I've been taking an antihistamine this week - in anticipation of all the Easter lillies and hyacith decorating our church for Easter.

I've noticed in recent years that I have less tolerance (or more sensitivity) to the excessive odor from the huge quantity of flowers at Easter time at church. The odor is just too much. I also have some allergy type reactions with itchy eyes and running nose. That's why I've been taking the antihistamine - even though it doesn't do anything for the odor. I haven't been bothered with an allergy to flowers before the last few years - and I know that you can develop allergies at any time.

But it just dawned on me that this sensitivity started about the time I noticed some of my first fibro symptoms! Duh! Another fibro symptom to add to the list! (I'll blame the lack of figuring this out earlier on fibro fog.)

booch007 responded:
We are such a complex group aren't we.....

I too have a runny nose so much this year for the first time. I was blaming the projects and the dust in the crap around here...and the cat. But I haven't started the anti-histamine meds yet..I just blow alot...(:0.)

Have a wonderful Easter with your family and at church. It is a wonderful time of year...Hope you have a bonnet!! NancyB

Teelady1 replied to booch007's response:
Thanks, Nancy! I've had a wonderful Easter! I hope you did too.

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.