Skip to content
Saturday *****3/30/2013 *****Happy Easter *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....well we are at the end of March....another month approaching us....April brings showers (I think)....we did have winds in March...I do hope April will also bring warmer weather to stay. MiMi in NC...and I think they are predicting rain showers off and on for Sunday. I think it is suppose to be nice today though. I hope so anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing my granddaughter again today. She is such a bundle of joy....very happy and all smiles....and then when it is time to go she crawls back into her shell. It is sad that she does this. I hope this gets better for her. She is such a sweet little girl...just full of energy and life.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest. The furbabies woke me up entirely too early this morning....and shortly Harley also woke up....ready to start the day. They go out and them return and go back to sleep.....but then I am left to stay up....since getting back to sleep is not exactly what I can do. I use to be able to wake up and then return to sleep but not any longer. When I wake up...then I am up for a while.

Welcome to the new members who have joined us recently. I am sure that soon each of you will indeed find something that will help you cope better. Just know that it does take a trial and error process to find the right combination which will work. This group of supporters have all sorts of good ideas so be sure and check out what is offered right here on this site.

Hang in here with us for a while and I am sure that soon you will just feel better knowing that you are not alone in this journey and that there are others who know exactly what you are dealing with every day and who understand.

Vitamin D....be sure and speak to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked. This is important to a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping everyone will have a good day....remember to pace, pace and pace even more as you get ready for tomorrow.

Have a good Easter for those who celebrate this.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

mnjeepguy responded:
Good afternoon. It is sunny and 48 here today, our warmest day yet. The snow in town has gone down from about 2.5ft to less than a foot in a week. I woke to rain and clouds but the sun it out now and it is very nice.

I have been doing alright today. We were hanging several pictures this morning to finish switching our living and dining rooms around. Our house is small so it takes some thought to make everything fit well. It usually stresses me out. When I got home from work the wife and youngest had already moved most of the furniture. I worry about her hurting herself and reminded her not to do that.

We are taking the boys to a movie this afternoon so that should be nice. This evening I will be back on the books to finish my studies. I plan to have them done this week.

Enjoy your visit with your granddaughter and have a great day!
Take care everyone,

Cory

fibroinsd responded:
Had a day of taking mom and dad out to lunch, and doing little things for them..seems to take forever...

Cory...so glad it is somewhat "warm" there...hope you had a good day..

Mimi..hope things worked out ok today...thinking of you..

To all that follow...hope you have a great weekend.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

booch007 replied to fibroinsd's response:
Happy EAster all,

I am writing on Sunday "OUR EASTER"... HAPPY EASTER TO ALL...thought I would sleep late but our dragon is mad at me...I too , Cory, had warmth yesterday and so after working 630 until 2 I came home with the roof open and sun on my head and it gave me spring fever too look into the flower beds....O U CH doesn't say it for today.

No staying in bed, I am hurting...

This work I am doing is computer and arms in stuff so I could do it for hours on end. I am actually feeling better than I have in a long long time.

Making me rethink the role I am doing in the stress lab....
Hmmm you don't know how you are doing until you don't do it and you are better "00" (eyes open).....

Not sure what the future brings for me, right now I am at 100 mph though to meet the deadline of April 29th a go-live date for the office with Colombia.

It is an exciting time and as clinical liason I am pulled in all different directions....it is amazing at times to see what people don't know.."you really don't know what you don't know until you are put in the position to learn it...."

As far as me and urology...it is an exciting path....(play on words when you are using a scope and *pathing into someone.) I am feeling more secure that my forgetfulness will be not so much of a problem...but this doc is doing procedures left and right and I have to be on the computer for the office in general. "he really doesn't HAVE me as a nurse at this point.

I am pulled in many directions. BUT not to be nursing has helped my pain and the DISTRACTION has really quieted my body down...*until I cleaned 2 flower beds yesterday......

I walked around looking for spring and FOUND IT in many places...so it is here in NY....I have a huge egg hunt for the girls today planned and many surprises....We are just remiss in the plants to give as gifts and the dishes to bring to the table as we are soooo busy.

OK, another check in fro me. I will look down for posts and see if I can offer anything.
Hugs to all, Nancy B

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.