Skip to content
Having Fibromyalgia for over 10 years and a slight change in symptoms.
ciprianadesigns posted:
I have had fibromyalgia for 15 years now and I hardly have trigger points that are tender like it was for about the first 10 years. However, my triggers (stress, over exertion, too much bending or lifting which causes deep muscle pain for the next 2 days, inability to reach rem sleep, memory loss, lack of cencentration, and inability to stand long or sit long,..I think that is everything.

Has anyone else experience this?

dollbug responded:
Hello and welcome....MiMi in NC....yes...I think a lot of us know exactly what you are referring to. It is really important to learn just how much you can do without actually crossing the line. We just have to learn to pace, pace and then pace even more. It is not always easy to do this when you are first trying hard to figure it out. But with time....I am sure you will learn.

I hope you will check out the info here under *tips* and *resources* as I am sure you will find some good *tools and tips* that perhaps you have not thought of. It does take a trial and error process to find exactly the right combination of tools that might work for you.

I am one of the FMers here who has learned how to *control my FM pain by taking vitamins and supplements and doing other things as well*....it took me a long time to do this...I wish I could find something now that will help the *fatigue*....I am still looking for it.

I hope you will post often, ask questions, make comments and/or suggestions.

Have you gotten your Vitamin D level checked yet?

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Good morning,

Oh it all sounds so familiar. I have copied the TOOLBOX for you to look in it.

It is the stories of the members from years ago and the tools they use to help.

I also want to add the book I use so much:
FM and Chronic Myofascial Pain, a survival manual by; Dr Devin Starlanyl. It is priceless in my world...........

I am a trigger point injection girl, one of few here....but it works for me.....and I am busy....

Good luck and stay and post share for someone else to learn from you.

(crap the paste won't work) Look into resources and it is under Caprice and use the link supplied................Good luck, Nancy B

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.