Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hello to all,
Wolfsong452 posted:
been absent without leave, no excuse, just totally lazy,

bad, bad wolf,

so what's everyone been up to?

I've been trying to get medicaid disability, found out yesterday I was denied, oh bother,

now is there any other kind of medicaid besides medicaid disability?

this is what I get for making myself go to work,

buggers

dollbug responded:
Hello Sharon......where have you been girl? You post every now and then and I wonder what is going on with you. So are you still working? Have you tried to get your SS Disability yet? Once you are approved and start getting it you will get the medicare but there is a waiting period. And actually since the government has changed everything about the insurance I have NO idea what changes were made. But I am sure you can either google itor call SS office and find out. You know the system is so badly broken that it takes a long time before you can get approved for anything.

If you are not able to work though and you have paid enough time into the system.....then you should be approved sooner or later.

I hope you are doing ok.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Wolfsong452 replied to dollbug's response:
sorry MiMi, I know I said last time I was going to be around much more.

Yes, applied, had a lawyer etc. when it came time to go in front of the judge, Lawyer said, I'd been working too much and that they felt I wouldn't have a chance.

bummer.

Lawyer said, if I was still having the same issues, or worse, then in a couple of years, I might be able to get full SSD.

Since the first of this year I've been trying to get medicaid, so I could get bariatric or gastric bypass surgery.

just found out they denied me.

I've also been denied for food stamps. Which I"m going to fight, as hey figure this up, $9.25 x 64 hours, two times a month, comes up to $1184, minus a mandatory fee going to a trustee for my chapter 13,

Food stamp people said I make to much money. yet, the limit is $1250 if I remember correctly. I was very close.

I'm going to be taking some time off to get knee surgery, which could last 2 weeks, or more,

well then I'm going to apply for food stamps then, I shouldn't have any trouble.

Yes, I'm still working, security guard, 32 hours a week.

bad part is 10 pm, till midnight.

well I won't have to worry about falling asleep, with FM we're all mostly night owls anyway!

I've been doing some MiMi research regarding vitamins etc.

so, bought some this week, a B12, higher dose of "D" some magnesum, bought it from the health food store that we have that I'm very happy with, lots of knowledgable people there. Thing is, I can't buy it all at once, so working on the little at a time.

Hopefully this will help.

got a new guy I'm dating 5 years younger, guess I'm not a cougarl but it's fun. Darn man, works too much, so our dates are more like 6 am breakfast, or right when he gets off work, and the 3 hours before I go to work.

we spend a lot of time texting each other. Which can be loads of fun. Especially when I'm able to text, and he can't, due to being very busy at his job. hee hee, I will send him sugestions that can be taken in a good way, or a naughty way.

hee hee, loads of fun. I send it to his personal phone, so he doesn't have to answer it, but it will be there for when ever he does have time.

this can be fun.

yet, I'd love to get more face to face time.

MiMi, you've done lots of research, have you ran into anything that will help cool down rosacea? I've found things that are supposed to help prevent it, or take care of any sores that can pop up.

Yet, I'm always running around with a reddish face, or even a stronger red, looks like a sun burn all the time.

now that I'm working a regular 10pm till 6 am, I will be around much more. What else is there for me to do? hee hee, all I get to do is walk around the building.

oh fun!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.