Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday****4/6/2013****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily...MiMi in NC...where it is going to be a nice day with spring like weather...I am so glad for this kind of weather...And today is a very long day with our granddaughter. I am so thankful that we will have her for 10 hours this month. We are taking her to see her dad's house and her room. I am sure she will like it. Do not know what other kinds of things we will be doing.

Here is hoping each of you had a good night's rest. I took a part of one of my muscle relaxers last night and I sleep really good. I am still very tired this morning though. I had when this happens as there seems to be nothing at all that helps the fatigue.

I wanted to ask everyone. Did things change on your computer yesterday? I got up and my favorites were gone. I am using the AOL version and I guess they changed things again. I do not like getting use to having things at my fingertips and then something happens and I am *lost again*. I will have to ask my daughter about this. Not a good thing for me though. Change is not always good (for some people anyway).

Welcome to the new members who have joined our FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. It is indeed a process...actually everything is a process in dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM.

Vitamin D...be sure and remember to ask your doctor about checking your Vitamin D level which is so important for a lot of people these days. Low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some (it did for me) and it can also affect other illnesses as well (so the medical researchers say) And the best part of this is it is a cheap fix, although it can take a while to get your level back to within normal range and keeping it there. I take a multi vitamin with extra D...(sourceone brand from walmart)

Hope everyone will had a good day...hope you have some good weather so you can enjoy the sunshine too.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
It's sunny, windy and in the 20s out. It'll get up into the 40s this afternoon. I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing today, as I'm feeling tired and foggy. I'm hoping that will pass.

Husband was up and out early. He has a weekend retreat with our church, so he will only be coming home tonight to sleep. Then he'll be right back out tomorrow. We were up early this morning, getting him ready for the day. Now I'm almost feeling like I could go back to bed for a while. I didn't sleep well last night because the raccoons are out now, and they like to fight right outside our bedroom window. Have you ever heard a raccoon screaming? It's really impressive when it's close up.

Not much else to say...I'm wondering what kind of trouble I can get into, lol. I'll have the house mostly to myself for two whole days! Hope everyone has a good weekend. And Mimi---congratulations on seeing your granddaughter. I know you guys will have a great time.

fibroinsd responded:
Morning..so sorry I forgot to come here yesterday...can we call this a late Fri check-in??

I wanted to send some extra "gentle" hugs to Cory...I am so sorry you and your DW didn't have a good day the other day..man..sometimes what should be the easiest is the hardest...hope things are better today.

Had the usual time at work..things are fine..but just not that busy. One of my favorite teachers I work with has been out sick all week, and having a sub all week is always a challenge..

Have to get the house taxes paid today..and then head over to mom and dad's...see what I need to do there..take them to lunch...

not much to report here...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy replied to fibroinsd's response:
Thank you Cece, I am spiritually better today. The body is not playing along but I will take it. We are doing better as well. Yesterday was a very trying day but today is a new day and I am in a better place.

We woke to about 3" of heavy wet snow. It's not my favorite thing to see in April but normal for here this time of year. It has sinch switched to rain and I suspect it will be all gone by tomorrow.

I am halfway finished reading my last book for training. It has taken up a lot of my free time. I will have to find a healthy channel to use up that time. Of course my boys will get most of that. I haven't given them enough time being preoccupied with studies.

Mimi, I am glad you caught up on your rest somewhat and are getting some decent weather.

Angelswife, I hope the fog rolls out soon;)

Cece, thanks again and enjoy the day.

Cory

mnjeepguy replied to mnjeepguy's response:
I have to add, I just finished my schooling books for millwright. It has been a long 18and a half months. Now it's time to roll up my sleeves and apply what I learned.

fibroinsd replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Glad to hear today is a better day for you..and super congrats on getting all that reading done..quite an accomplishment.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

dollbug replied to mnjeepguy's response:
Hello Cory....I am glad that you are about finished with your training....whenever I had any sort of training I was really glad when it was done. I guess we are all this way. Wanting to learn and then wanting it to be done. I use to take all sorts of *banking courses* when I worked in the bank. I worked in several different departments....bookkeeping is where I started on the proof machine....and also did the balancing of the books each day....had to learn the reports and how to post the ledger....this was before computer times...and then I was a customer service teller and finally I was a commercial loan teller. When I started back in the 90's it was a different world working on computers....so very easy and very hard to make mistakes....only people who do not pay attention to what the computer tells them would make mistakes....it is funny because I learned that garbage in garbage out....so people need to make sure that they put the correct information into the computer so that it goes in correct and stays correct. Everything requires a process to learn I guess.

Anyway....I hope things go well now with your job since you have your training completed.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
464 of 539 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.